Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Low Grade BHA fans 07:14 - Oct 30 with 2850 viewsBerber

Poor reception for Potter. Before he took over, they were walking parallel paths with Norwich. He turned them into a consistent and attractive side to watch. Typically “entitled” attitude from a bunch of arriviste yokels.
Low Grade BHA fans on 09:24 - Oct 30 with 2714 viewsJaySaint

We would be exactly the same

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Low Grade BHA fans on 09:46 - Oct 30 with 2684 views1teeminants

Low Grade BHA fans on 09:24 - Oct 30 by JaySaint

Yep in fact all fans of any club would react exactly the same.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Low Grade BHA fans on 10:51 - Oct 30 with 2623 viewsRon11

As when Pochettino returned.
But then he produced some great football and results, so he was never going to stay....
Low Grade BHA fans on 11:17 - Oct 30 with 2593 viewsTimSaint

....some of our fans boo Ralph and call for his head, mid-match when we are winning !!

TimSaint

Low Grade BHA fans on 11:23 - Oct 30 with 2587 viewsIanSouthstander

Low Grade BHA fans on 11:17 - Oct 30 by TimSaint

....some of our fans boo Ralph and call for his head, mid-match when we are winning !!

Same yesterday. Fans booing at every misplaced pass. (of which there were many)'

Pisses me off. What's happened to our fans.
Low Grade BHA fans on 11:37 - Oct 30 with 2574 viewssaint22

Low Grade BHA fans on 11:23 - Oct 30 by IanSouthstander

Same yesterday. Fans booing at every misplaced pass. (of which there were many)'

Pisses me off. What's happened to our fans.

Oh I dunno, fed up watching the same endless mistakes, poor team selections, listless performances, lack of quality in front of goal, sideways misplaced passes, casual attitude resulting in goals given away, I mean why not cheer all that
Low Grade BHA fans on 11:46 - Oct 30 with 2562 viewsIanSouthstander

Low Grade BHA fans on 11:37 - Oct 30 by saint22

Oh I dunno, fed up watching the same endless mistakes, poor team selections, listless performances, lack of quality in front of goal, sideways misplaced passes, casual attitude resulting in goals given away, I mean why not cheer all that

Surely thats when the team need encouragement from the supporters , which they got from the vast majority of the fans yesterday. Booing achieves Feck all.
Low Grade BHA fans on 12:11 - Oct 30 with 2537 viewssaint22

Low Grade BHA fans on 11:46 - Oct 30 by IanSouthstander

Surely thats when the team need encouragement from the supporters , which they got from the vast majority of the fans yesterday. Booing achieves Feck all.

Yes agreed if it happens now and again
When the SAME errors keep occurring then everyones patience is tested and its down to the manager now to stamp that out
Second half they didn't play anywhere near as badly?
WHY?
Login to get fewer ads

Low Grade BHA fans on 12:18 - Oct 30 with 2529 viewssaint68

To be expected..and to see potters side get hammered was the icing on the cake I'd imagine for the Brighton faithful.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Low Grade BHA fans on 12:39 - Oct 30 with 2494 viewsSouthamptonfan

I don't blame the Brighton fans one f@cking bit. Potter is an example of the grass is greener, triple my wages, I'm much bigger and better than managing a club like Brighton, win trophies brigade. Potter will get sacked at Chelsea in the next year or so and will wish he stayed at Brighton where he had a job for life. I can imagine the Brighton fans and Brighton players enjoyed that yesterday.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Low Grade BHA fans on 12:40 - Oct 30 with 2493 viewsIanSouthstander

Low Grade BHA fans on 12:11 - Oct 30 by saint22

Yes agreed if it happens now and again
When the SAME errors keep occurring then everyones patience is tested and its down to the manager now to stamp that out
Second half they didn't play anywhere near as badly?
WHY?

Look. I don't disagree with you.
Team selections. Formations. It's infuriating at times. When everybody can see something/someone isn't working.
Diallo yesterday was a case in point. We could all see he was out of his depth and should be replaced by AMN sooner rather than later. Just don't boo the guy.
Low Grade BHA fans on 12:47 - Oct 30 with 2486 viewsSouthamptonfan

Low Grade BHA fans on 11:46 - Oct 30 by IanSouthstander

Encouraging failure, could be seen as f@king madness. West Ham fans demanded change instead of clapping sweetly after defeat after defeat. Booing and protest achieved a spending spree there, not f@ck all. And after the Saints team were booed off at half time, they came out much better in the 2nd half. Maybe a bit of criticism for a terrible performance of multi millionaire grown men isn't unexpected is it? As someone said, the first half performance was terrible. They needed to play better, they were booed, and were then we're much better in the second half. I don't see the problem. They should always give their all.

Low Grade BHA fans on 12:48 - Oct 30 with 2484 viewsdirk_doone

The perfect result for Brighton. I'm pleased for their owner, Tony Bloom, who is one of the best in football.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Low Grade BHA fans on 18:56 - Oct 30 with 2350 viewsdirk_doone

Low Grade BHA fans on 12:47 - Oct 30 by Southamptonfan

Encouraging failure, could be seen as f@king madness. West Ham fans demanded change instead of clapping sweetly after defeat after defeat. Booing and protest achieved a spending spree there, not f@ck all. And after the Saints team were booed off at half time, they came out much better in the 2nd half. Maybe a bit of criticism for a terrible performance of multi millionaire grown men isn't unexpected is it? As someone said, the first half performance was terrible. They needed to play better, they were booed, and were then we're much better in the second half. I don't see the problem. They should always give their all.

I don't think any set of fans has protested more against their owners and managers in recent years than Newcastle's. Their protests against Pardew were the biggest I've ever seen against a manager at St Mary's and look what's happpened to them.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 18:58]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Low Grade BHA fans on 19:58 - Oct 30 with 2307 viewsSouthamptonfan

Low Grade BHA fans on 18:56 - Oct 30 by dirk_doone

I don't think any set of fans has protested more against their owners and managers in recent years than Newcastle's. Their protests against Pardew were the biggest I've ever seen against a manager at St Mary's and look what's happpened to them.

F@cking right. We have some of the most loyal, long suffering fans but f@ck me, some of them cheer and clap when we are losing 5 nil. The club gets an easy ride from our polite fans. You're right, clubs like West Ham and Newcastle won't put up with failure. Proof that pressure, protests and demand for change works for the better. Then there are clubs like Norwich and Saints where fans clap a terrible performance. Needless to say, the polite fans arn't respected and the team's performance never improves.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 19:59]

Low Grade BHA fans on 21:10 - Oct 30 with 2247 viewsBerber

Low Grade BHA fans on 18:56 - Oct 30 by dirk_doone

When you look at how much their average fan doles out on club cr.. err merchandise, it is no surprise that the club has to consider their views. Twice as many fans spending twice as much as we do. I’m not saying it is right, but when you look around the ground on match days, the reported super sales of the new kit are clearly not being worn by fans who buy tickets for the games.
Low Grade BHA fans on 12:26 - Oct 31 with 2083 viewssaint901

Pot and kettle I think?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024