Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
by the 12th of Feb 23:38 - Dec 22 with 1298 viewsfranniesTache

We could potentially be out of both clubs and more or less know our likelihood of going down,

Brighton (h)
Fulham (a)
Forest (h)
Palace (FA Cup)
Man City (league cup)
Everton (a)
Villa (h)
Wolves (a)

Would personally assume we'll lose both cup games, and anything less than 12 points in those league games and we're going to be in serious trouble.

Guess on the plus side at least it should be an exciting period...
by the 12th of Feb on 23:47 - Dec 22 with 1239 viewsPatfromPoole

I’d snap your hands off for losing both Cup games and getting 12 points from those League games.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

by the 12th of Feb on 23:50 - Dec 22 with 1233 viewsfranniesTache

by the 12th of Feb on 23:47 - Dec 22 by PatfromPoole

I’d snap your hands off for losing both Cup games and getting 12 points from those League games.

I would too, but i think we're more likely to lose both cup games and get something like 6-9points.

I really hope i'm wrong but not getting rid of Ralph at the end of last season is going to cost us in my opinion.
by the 12th of Feb on 00:02 - Dec 23 with 1222 viewsSaintNick

by the 12th of Feb on 23:50 - Dec 22 by franniesTache

I would too, but i think we're more likely to lose both cup games and get something like 6-9points.

I really hope i'm wrong but not getting rid of Ralph at the end of last season is going to cost us in my opinion.

Its never about what you did or didnt do its always about what you do next and we will soon find that out

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

by the 12th of Feb on 02:10 - Dec 23 with 1179 views1ASIN12

These games have come a month too early as by the time we sign a striker ( if we do get one ) January will be almost over and we would have played most of those games

As previously stated the board have made errors snd it’s about learning from those mistakes .

We spent £60 million in the summer and we’ve weakend the team .

I genuinely belive our team that played Walsall in the last game of our league one promotion season would beat our current team .
by the 12th of Feb on 07:56 - Dec 23 with 1004 viewsPatfromPoole

There is plenty of time left this season.

As things stand, we are however a Che Adams injury away from oblivion. Not something one would ordinarily think.

As and when Livramento returns, it is high time we were bold and pushed him up the pitch into a more attacking position. It could significantly improve our goalscoring threat as a team. He and KWP could cause havoc as a right-sided combo.

by the 12th of Feb on 09:08 - Dec 23 with 915 viewsSaintNick

by the 12th of Feb on 02:10 - Dec 23 by 1ASIN12

These games have come a month too early as by the time we sign a striker ( if we do get one ) January will be almost over and we would have played most of those games

As previously stated the board have made errors snd it’s about learning from those mistakes .

We spent £60 million in the summer and we’ve weakend the team .

I genuinely belive our team that played Walsall in the last game of our league one promotion season would beat our current team .

Undoubtably our League One team had some outstanding players in it, but let us not forget that when that team got promoted to the premier league a year later it got walloped several times in it's opening 6 games.

A look at the team that played Walsall, shows Kelvin Davis, Fraser Richardson, Ryan Dickson, Jaidi, Dan Harding, Dean Hammond, Guly, Richard Chaplow and David Connolly as 9 of the 14 players used that day.

None of them would get into our current team, or indeed any team since we returned to the Premier league.

If we had Rickie Lambert & Adam Lallana in their form back then and Morgan Scheiderlein in midfield, we would probably be around 10th this season

by the 12th of Feb on 09:33 - Dec 23 with 891 viewsPatfromPoole

by the 12th of Feb on 09:08 - Dec 23 by SaintNick

Undoubtably our League One team had some outstanding players in it, but let us not forget that when that team got promoted to the premier league a year later it got walloped several times in it's opening 6 games.

A look at the team that played Walsall, shows Kelvin Davis, Fraser Richardson, Ryan Dickson, Jaidi, Dan Harding, Dean Hammond, Guly, Richard Chaplow and David Connolly as 9 of the 14 players used that day.

None of them would get into our current team, or indeed any team since we returned to the Premier league.

If we had Rickie Lambert & Adam Lallana in their form back then and Morgan Scheiderlein in midfield, we would probably be around 10th this season

You never were a Dan Harding fan if memory serves……

by the 12th of Feb on 09:42 - Dec 23 with 880 viewsSaintNick

by the 12th of Feb on 09:33 - Dec 23 by PatfromPoole

You never were a Dan Harding fan if memory serves……

I never was a Harding fan that is true, after he left Saints his career went downhill at Nottingham Forest quite quickly and after a loan spell at Millwall he joined Eastleigh in the summer of 2015

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024