Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diallo 21:43 - Jan 24 with 1671 viewsScoot

Foocking useless. Why is NJ picking him over Lavia?

Poll: Should NJ go?

Diallo on 23:45 - Jan 24 with 1508 viewsRon11

Because he's the only one who likes him?
Diallo on 23:51 - Jan 24 with 1501 viewsSalisburySaint

Thought he was one of our best players tonight
Diallo on 00:02 - Jan 25 with 1492 viewsSFC_Referee

Had some good periods and did well at defending but his passing was just abysmal and would always give away the ball!
But I think he just benched lavia due to how much he’s been playing him recently just so that he doesn’t get another injury from playing too much, but why not play Aribo instead I don’t get

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Diallo on 00:05 - Jan 25 with 1478 viewscocklebreath

Played well tonight

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Diallo on 00:17 - Jan 25 with 1472 viewsScoot

He never played well. He looked like he was well out of his depth. Why take Mara off? He was having a good game. He brought skippy on and he did nothing. A couple of players looked OK. Why NJ was having a go at Mussa after 15 mins was beyond me. Nj has to go. I couldn't see a plan for the game. They were so tall yet Bazunu just booted it long so it came stra back. Nj has to go, I know we don't have the players to stay up or win cups but fucck me at least have a plan and don't shout at the players because you're inadequate

Diallo on 07:52 - Jan 25 with 1351 viewskingslandstand1

Generally agree with that, but didn't do too badly last night, other than the balloons he did in to the stands near the end when I'm sure he tried to go upfield with the ball.
Diallo on 21:10 - Jan 25 with 1145 viewssledger

aribo doesnt play because hes the laziest player you will ever see
Diallo on 13:24 - Jan 26 with 1010 viewsScoot

I'd have a lazy Aribo over an incompetent Diallo

Login to get fewer ads

Diallo on 16:59 - Jan 26 with 935 viewsI_would

Diallo on 00:17 - Jan 25 by Scoot

He never played well. He looked like he was well out of his depth. Why take Mara off? He was having a good game. He brought skippy on and he did nothing. A couple of players looked OK. Why NJ was having a go at Mussa after 15 mins was beyond me. Nj has to go. I couldn't see a plan for the game. They were so tall yet Bazunu just booted it long so it came stra back. Nj has to go, I know we don't have the players to stay up or win cups but fucck me at least have a plan and don't shout at the players because you're inadequate

Diallo did play well and made a few important tackles. It was JWP who was poor. His passing was suspect , achieved zero with every dead ball and made more back passes than necessary.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024