Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unacceptable bollox from Selles 12:17 - May 6 with 2024 viewsIfonly

Reading between the lines of his nonsensical English, it seems that Selles believes we've been performing well and only the results have gone against us. He says:

"...the difference between us and the others has not been that they have been better than us in some moments. It has been like a moment when they got the three points when they should not get it."

He's saying we've just been unlucky! Then, responding to suggestions of a further decline in form since the international break, he says:

"...I think we were doing well, we were getting some results but also getting the performances. I think we still got the performances, but we didn't get the results."

He must have been watching different matches to me. In the ones I was watching we were terrible for most of them and showed exactly why we deserve to be bottom of the table.

To deal with any problem in life, you first have to recognise the problem. Selles is still in the denial stage. We need a manager who can look at our recent performances and say they've mostly been shockingly poor. That doesn't mean criticising the players, it just means recognising that the overall product has not been good enough. For me, anyone who finds our recent performances acceptable has no place at Southampton Football Club.
Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 12:30 - May 6 with 1963 viewssledger

in the last half dozen games i havent had a scoobies as to what our tactics or formation are,the players are physically weak and get bullied every game and all over the park,we have two physical centre forwards he doesnt play them and i could drone on and on but i will bring it to a close,Ruben Selles is an absolute w+nker.
Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 17:00 - May 6 with 1745 viewsMattFinish

The clown is also coming out and saying the squad is too big as a way of excusing his complete incompetence
Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 23:41 - May 6 with 1536 viewssaintwizzler

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12051649/Ruben-Selles-insists

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 11:06 - May 7 with 1426 viewsdwayne_dibley

he still gets paid

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 12:53 - May 8 with 1228 viewsDorsetIan

Sadly, he’s no more up to the job than Jones was.

And like Jones, he rarely makes anything better by opening his mouth.

We’ve been stuck in the same rut for a couple of years now. And with the benefit of hindsight, It was going to take much more footballing nowse than these two had to turn it around.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 13:33 - May 8 with 1187 viewsBerber

So basically, he is telling the players they are doing fine, and no performance improvements are required. No wondere they look like they are going through the motions.
Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 14:01 - May 8 with 1173 viewsdwayne_dibley

Unacceptable bollox from Selles on 13:33 - May 8 by Berber

So basically, he is telling the players they are doing fine, and no performance improvements are required. No wondere they look like they are going through the motions.

you can guess which motions they are in

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024