Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 22:49 - May 8 with 2434 viewsWestEndBoy

The club have been quick to send out season ticket prices before we have secured safety in previous years … they seem to be a bit slow this season? W#nkers
Season ticket prices on 23:26 - May 8 with 2329 viewsPatfromPoole

Get ready for the “Same price for 4 more home games” positive spin…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Season ticket prices on 23:47 - May 8 with 2297 viewsMytchettSaint

Season ticket prices on 23:26 - May 8 by PatfromPoole

Get ready for the “Same price for 4 more home games” positive spin…..

They definitely shouldn’t market it like that. An extra 4 games to sit through and suffer, there’ll be no take up at all.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Season ticket prices on 23:50 - May 8 with 2285 viewsSouthamptonfan

They will have to put down prices because match day tickets will be have to come down. Some match day tickets are £60, even £89 arn't they in the PL? Match day tickets will have to come down to at least £30 for the championship and in which case the season tickets will have to come down. Nobody will buy a season ticket if it's cheaper to buy tickets on the day.
[Post edited 8 May 2023 23:53]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Season ticket prices on 23:53 - May 8 with 2283 viewsWestEndBoy

I just find the silence insulting . Happy to take ‘frozen prices “ off us in April when we haven’t secured safety in previous years but not as keen to put cheap prices out there yet when we still have a 1% chance of survival .
Season ticket prices on 23:55 - May 8 with 2278 viewsWestEndBoy

As a season ticket holder for 15 years I can tell
You regulary it is cheaper to not have one .the club regulary put cheap deals out and offer season ticket holders nothing in return .They aren’t interested in season ticket holders they just want the day trippers .
Season ticket prices on 23:56 - May 8 with 2275 viewsSouthamptonfan

Season ticket prices on 23:53 - May 8 by WestEndBoy

I just find the silence insulting . Happy to take ‘frozen prices “ off us in April when we haven’t secured safety in previous years but not as keen to put cheap prices out there yet when we still have a 1% chance of survival .

They are waiting until our relegation is confirmed, as it saves them having to do extra work, having prices for different scenarios. They will have to.put them down in the championship.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Season ticket prices on 05:19 - May 9 with 2184 viewssaintwizzler

Pre Season Fans Forum August 2023

Adam Blackmore : “Welcome to Southampton FC fans forum live on Radio Solent. First question to Ruben, Rasmus and Martin is from Barry from Eastleigh”

Barry : “Hello all, my names Barry and I’ve been a Season Ticket holder for 52 years. I’d like to firstly congratulate Martin and the board for freezing Season Ticket prices again and my question is when are the away fans being moved at St Mary’s?”

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Season ticket prices on 08:03 - May 9 with 2028 viewsPatfromPoole

Season ticket prices on 23:55 - May 8 by WestEndBoy

As a season ticket holder for 15 years I can tell
You regulary it is cheaper to not have one .the club regulary put cheap deals out and offer season ticket holders nothing in return .They aren’t interested in season ticket holders they just want the day trippers .

As a non-ST holder, I would strongly disagree.

Priority for away games is heavily weighted in favour of ST holders. To my mind, this is the best reason for having a ST ticket.

The only reason they offer deals for individual home games to non ST holders is the possibility of thousands of empty seats due to the mass indifference in the City to its football club, largely due to the death by a thousand cuts misery of the last 5 years.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 8:06]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 08:17 - May 9 with 1999 viewsTripleNiemi

Season ticket prices on 08:03 - May 9 by PatfromPoole

As a non-ST holder, I would strongly disagree.

Priority for away games is heavily weighted in favour of ST holders. To my mind, this is the best reason for having a ST ticket.

The only reason they offer deals for individual home games to non ST holders is the possibility of thousands of empty seats due to the mass indifference in the City to its football club, largely due to the death by a thousand cuts misery of the last 5 years.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 8:06]

But at least this last year has made up for things in some small way due to us now having one of the best squads in a long time…….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season ticket prices on 09:40 - May 9 with 1896 viewsNumber_58

600 quid for two home wins this season. That's not the greatest advert for renewing a season ticket, is it?
Season ticket prices on 10:27 - May 9 with 1847 viewssaintwizzler

Season ticket prices on 08:17 - May 9 by TripleNiemi

But at least this last year has made up for things in some small way due to us now having one of the best squads in a long time…….

We have bought some shit.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Season ticket prices on 11:30 - May 9 with 1798 viewsTripleNiemi

Season ticket prices on 10:27 - May 9 by saintwizzler

We have bought some shit.

Tis good shît tho eh
[Post edited 9 May 2023 11:32]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season ticket prices on 15:59 - May 9 with 1626 viewsBerber

Season ticket prices on 09:40 - May 9 by Number_58

600 quid for two home wins this season. That's not the greatest advert for renewing a season ticket, is it?

Spot on, shocking value for money, if it wasn’t for the fact I have got to see the best teams in the land, I would be devastated, instead of hugely let down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024