Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 16:32 - May 30 with 1922 viewsHollywood56

Why aren't we kicking his front door in to get him to St Mary's?
Graham Potter on 16:35 - May 30 with 1918 viewsPatfromPoole

Palace appear to be in for him.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Graham Potter on 16:39 - May 30 with 1892 viewssaints__fan__73

Because no way he is accepting a job in the 2nd tier?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Graham Potter on 16:43 - May 30 with 1882 viewsareasix

Why would he go down to the championship with a club going backwards with so many issues and a big debt and with the payoff he got he can bide his time.
Graham Potter on 18:47 - May 30 with 1769 viewsBerber

Why would he come? Over the rest of the year, there will probably be 6 or 7 vacancies in The PL arise, let alone in France and Italy.
Graham Potter on 19:18 - May 30 with 1712 viewsmushinexile

Because he will cost more than 50p.
Graham Potter on 20:11 - May 30 with 1657 viewsBuggalugs

Yeah, from one of the richest clubs in the world and Champions League regulars, to likely Championship strugglers 2 months later. Totally plausible

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Graham Potter on 01:27 - May 31 with 1543 viewsChesham_Saint

Graham Potter on 20:11 - May 30 by Buggalugs

Yeah, from one of the richest clubs in the world and Champions League regulars, to likely Championship strugglers 2 months later. Totally plausible

We still have a lot going for us despite relegation. If we had him in I’d be massively more optimistic and renew my season ticket in a heart beat.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Graham Potter on 07:05 - May 31 with 1488 viewsCity_boy

Graham Potter on 20:11 - May 30 by Buggalugs

Potter was never going to turn down a 5 year £10m deal at Chelsea.

Whilst I like the guy, I don't think his stock is that high.

His record at Brighton was worse than Ralf Hassenhuttl and his stint at Chelsea was abysmal. Now, whether he was responsible for the many Chelsea signings or not, the individual talent and money spent at Chelsea should have done better than a 12th finish. He has to take a fair bit of responsibility for that.

I also think Brighton look more resilient and intense under Roberto de Zerbi.

I would be surprised if Potter is linked / employed with any club playing European football. Potter is going to have to re-build his reputation, so not totally unrealistic for Saints to be associated with him.

It may be that Potter is happy at home with his Chelsea pay off, but if he is waiting a a top 5 team to come calling I think he will have a long wait.
Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 08:26 - May 31 with 1459 viewsBuggalugs

Graham Potter on 07:05 - May 31 by City_boy

Potter was never going to turn down a 5 year £10m deal at Chelsea.

Whilst I like the guy, I don't think his stock is that high.

His record at Brighton was worse than Ralf Hassenhuttl and his stint at Chelsea was abysmal. Now, whether he was responsible for the many Chelsea signings or not, the individual talent and money spent at Chelsea should have done better than a 12th finish. He has to take a fair bit of responsibility for that.

I also think Brighton look more resilient and intense under Roberto de Zerbi.

I would be surprised if Potter is linked / employed with any club playing European football. Potter is going to have to re-build his reputation, so not totally unrealistic for Saints to be associated with him.

It may be that Potter is happy at home with his Chelsea pay off, but if he is waiting a a top 5 team to come calling I think he will have a long wait.

I agree, but he won't be re-building his reputation in the Championship.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Graham Potter on 09:33 - May 31 with 1433 viewsSaintNick

Graham Potter on 08:26 - May 31 by Buggalugs

I agree, but he won't be re-building his reputation in the Championship.

I think you are right a mid table Championship club will be in for him, Palace was mentioned but the Brighton connection wont make that popular with their fans.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Graham Potter on 09:35 - May 31 with 1431 viewsPatfromPoole

Graham Potter on 09:33 - May 31 by SaintNick

I think you are right a mid table Championship club will be in for him, Palace was mentioned but the Brighton connection wont make that popular with their fans.

I think Palace look down on Brighton the same way we think of Boscombe.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Graham Potter on 09:41 - May 31 with 1429 viewsSaintNick

Graham Potter on 09:35 - May 31 by PatfromPoole

I think Palace look down on Brighton the same way we think of Boscombe.

Im not quite sure of that, both clubs seem to consider it their big game, Palace have never really had a true rival in London. its weird down in South London Millwall now consider West Ham not Charlton to be their main rival and you would think it would be Charlton & Palace, but they dont seem to dislike each other any more than any other club

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Graham Potter on 10:18 - May 31 with 1403 viewsChesham_Saint

Graham Potter on 09:41 - May 31 by SaintNick

Im not quite sure of that, both clubs seem to consider it their big game, Palace have never really had a true rival in London. its weird down in South London Millwall now consider West Ham not Charlton to be their main rival and you would think it would be Charlton & Palace, but they dont seem to dislike each other any more than any other club

Let’s be honest. Charlton and Palace shit their pants at the thought of Millwall. West Ham are a far tougher proposition and the north/south of the river docker bit helps too.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Graham Potter on 16:10 - May 31 with 1335 viewsHollywood56

Champions League????? Chelsea finished 12th you muppet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024