Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia 17:31 - Aug 7 with 1432 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11669/12935613/

You can't bully us this time. Appalling club.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 17:34]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:04 - Aug 7 with 1353 viewsSFC_Referee

You know what, good on them! It really is nice to see us not giving in to these big clubs just because of their pressuring techniques and just because we went down, but simply holding out for what WE want and basically telling them to get stuffed if they don’t pay that. As it’ll really pay off when others come knocking for other players in the future if we stick with this technique

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:11 - Aug 7 with 1344 viewsSouthamptonfan

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:04 - Aug 7 by SFC_Referee

You know what, good on them! It really is nice to see us not giving in to these big clubs just because of their pressuring techniques and just because we went down, but simply holding out for what WE want and basically telling them to get stuffed if they don’t pay that. As it’ll really pay off when others come knocking for other players in the future if we stick with this technique

Exactly right. The arrogant b@stads. Well done Saints.

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:12 - Aug 7 with 1339 viewsBLEEDRED

Lavia still has 4 years on his contract, so if the club don't get what they want, a season in the championship won't see his value drop, (tell him to play well and if Saints don't get promoted he can leave)
Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:20 - Aug 7 with 1321 viewsLondonSaint76

Go Saints! - £50m, not a penny less, cash up front, no add-on's, take or leave it. Would be quite amusing if Chelsea sneak in and do a deal - Clippity would burst a blood vessel. This saga has been going on for so long now there's a rumour ITV are looking at serialisation rights to make it into a six part drama....

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:38 - Aug 7 with 1278 viewsUTS1885

What is the deal we want ? Sounds like £45M and £5M on addons
Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:42 - Aug 7 with 1273 viewsSouthamptonfan

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:38 - Aug 7 by UTS1885

What is the deal we want ? Sounds like £45M and £5M on addons

That's about right. We want it to total £50 million and have made this clear right from the start.

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 18:59 - Aug 7 with 1253 viewsthissceptredsaint

Something the board did right, that long contract was a good bit of business
Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 07:34 - Aug 8 with 1029 viewsHeisenberg

Some of the comments coming from Liverpool ‘fans’ are hilarious. Apparently Saints are being unreasonable and are taking the piss. I will laugh my socks off if another club steps in and outbids them. The scousers shouldn’t have let Henderson and Fabinho take the Saudi money before getting in replacements. Terrible business.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 12:20 - Aug 8 with 907 viewsSouthamptonfan

Saints reject THIRD bid for Lavia on 07:34 - Aug 8 by Heisenberg

Some of the comments coming from Liverpool ‘fans’ are hilarious. Apparently Saints are being unreasonable and are taking the piss. I will laugh my socks off if another club steps in and outbids them. The scousers shouldn’t have let Henderson and Fabinho take the Saudi money before getting in replacements. Terrible business.

PL fans, especially those of the top 6, are mostly entitled, arrogant, selfish tw@ts, who have never needed to show humility or suffered real struggles from their team.

As I said, being at Sheffield Wednesday the other night talking to real fans, was like a breath of fresh air.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024