Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lack of goals 12:00 - Dec 27 with 1067 viewskingslandstand1

It wasn't that long ago that this board was jumping up and down about our lack of a goalscorer, and our GD was going to be our downfall

Ok, GD needs a bit of an improvement but i see we are only behind the top 2 in the scoring front and we are still shouting for a new number 9 (CF)

So a certain Mr Ings may be available for a loan anybody?
Lack of goals on 13:28 - Dec 27 with 985 viewsgrumpy

Swansea we’re very poor,much bigger tests to come.
Lack of goals on 17:11 - Dec 27 with 861 viewsBerber

So how many goals has he scored since he left?
Lack of goals on 18:26 - Dec 27 with 824 viewsTimSaint

It is fantastic that we have scored 9 unanswered goals in our last 2 home games and long may it continue - after all, goal difference could be crucial at the end of the season and it is worth a extra point (so they say !!)

The issue that most have, is that (last 2 home games aside) we are not scoring enough in general, especially away from home (not scored 2 in a game since Preston), or as has happened many times already this season, we have not killed games off when we have been in front. Instead we have had the tendency to sit back and to defend a slim lead, invited pressure and it has come back to bite us (Rotherham, Watford, Hudd etc).

It is great that we are not relying on a single source for our goals, but with Stewart out until who knows when and Adams potentially off in Jan, we need to sign a striker - even if it is only on loan.

TimSaint

Lack of goals on 20:25 - Dec 27 with 770 views1ASIN12

We have got away with the Ross Stewart fiasco because we have shared the goals around the team. I recon 12 different players have scored for us this season which might be some kind of record ?

Even Che Adams has got 5 I think , which surprises me but it’s not a bad return on the games he’s played.
Lack of goals on 21:18 - Dec 27 with 727 viewsSaintNick

Lack of goals on 20:25 - Dec 27 by 1ASIN12

We have got away with the Ross Stewart fiasco because we have shared the goals around the team. I recon 12 different players have scored for us this season which might be some kind of record ?

Even Che Adams has got 5 I think , which surprises me but it’s not a bad return on the games he’s played.

8 players have scored the 10 goals we have scored in the last three games and top scorer Adam Armstrong hasnt been among them although he has quite a few assists

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Lack of goals on 21:30 - Dec 27 with 717 viewsPatfromPoole

Great to be scoring plenty at home.

Just need to score more away, as we have needed to keep clean sheets to be able to win away from home for the last 2 months.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024