Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shane long day 13:29 - Jan 25 with 1121 viewsdarthvader

Time to bring out this little beauty!

keep the faith coyr

Shane long day on 14:26 - Jan 25 with 1050 viewsTimSaint

Superb footage !!
I remember it from when you originally posted it.

Doesn't seem 7 years ago - but I guess Covid is responsible for a couple of those years !!

This is a game that so many people have since claimed to have been there on the night, as it had such cult status. A bit like a certain Nirvana gig :-)

TimSaint

Shane long day on 17:15 - Jan 25 with 969 viewsdarthvader

Shane long day on 14:26 - Jan 25 by TimSaint

Superb footage !!
I remember it from when you originally posted it.

Doesn't seem 7 years ago - but I guess Covid is responsible for a couple of those years !!

This is a game that so many people have since claimed to have been there on the night, as it had such cult status. A bit like a certain Nirvana gig :-)

My daughter filmed it thinking it was the end of the game and we are hanging on for a 0-0 on the night ,and was going to get the end scenes ....then got that ! . Brilliant times . Goosebumps when i see it again .

Hopefully we can reproduce such scenes this season .

keep the faith coyr

Shane long day on 18:30 - Jan 25 with 924 viewskingslandstand1

Hairs on the back of the neck time!!

And oh for VAR in the Final
Shane long day on 19:24 - Jan 25 with 878 viewsSaintNick

I hadnt realised it was today, but I wasl taking to someone this afternoon and we said that the three greatest goals we had seen in terms of the unbridled celebrations that greeted it where Bobby Stokes at Wembley, Steve Moran at Pompey and Shane Long at Liverpool

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Shane long day on 20:16 - Jan 25 with 823 viewscocklebreath

I wasn’t at Anfield that night, went to home game where we should have won 3/4 goals. I did a knee slide into my kitchen straight into island, most mental at home celebration I’ve ever done. Was at final, the most down I’ve been after a match other than the original relegation v Man U.
Wouldn’t it be great to win a cup other than the JPT

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Shane long day on 12:10 - Jan 27 with 598 viewsdarthvader

Shane long day on 20:16 - Jan 25 by cocklebreath

I wasn’t at Anfield that night, went to home game where we should have won 3/4 goals. I did a knee slide into my kitchen straight into island, most mental at home celebration I’ve ever done. Was at final, the most down I’ve been after a match other than the original relegation v Man U.
Wouldn’t it be great to win a cup other than the JPT

If we get through against Watford,and a favourable draw .. it could happen this year .

I hope your island made a full recovery
[Post edited 27 Jan 14:05]

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024