Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New date for Leicester 13:24 - Feb 16 with 1040 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/leicester-trip-handed-new-date

Dam, I can't make that now. Will have to watch on TV. It's also dependent on whether either team gets to the quarter finals of the cup.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

New date for Leicester on 13:50 - Feb 16 with 994 viewsA1079

Always a Friday - you would think they think there is going to be some big goal fest like 9-0 or something. I mean what is the likelihood of that happening, once, twice, three times??????????
New date for Leicester on 14:53 - Feb 16 with 921 viewsInTimeAddedOn

New date for Leicester on 13:50 - Feb 16 by A1079

Always a Friday - you would think they think there is going to be some big goal fest like 9-0 or something. I mean what is the likelihood of that happening, once, twice, three times??????????

Perhaps the TV bods got a bit excited when we put 5 past Huddersfield but to expect us to put 9 past Leicester is a bit of an ask all things considered 🙂⚽️🙂
New date for Leicester on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 912 viewsTimSaint

New date for Leicester on 14:53 - Feb 16 by InTimeAddedOn

Perhaps the TV bods got a bit excited when we put 5 past Huddersfield but to expect us to put 9 past Leicester is a bit of an ask all things considered 🙂⚽️🙂

We won the corresponding 9-0 game away to Leicester (2-1 I think) that season, so anything is possible !! :-)

TimSaint

New date for Leicester on 15:19 - Feb 16 with 888 viewsAvior

We certainly did win 2-1 with a Danny Ings winner. Singing "Stick the 9-0 up your ar%e" at the end with my teenage daughter still remains one of the highlights of my away travel, particularly after they showed the highlights of the 9-0 just before kick-off
New date for Leicester on 08:14 - Feb 17 with 601 viewsSalisburySaint

New date for Leicester on 15:19 - Feb 16 by Avior

We certainly did win 2-1 with a Danny Ings winner. Singing "Stick the 9-0 up your ar%e" at the end with my teenage daughter still remains one of the highlights of my away travel, particularly after they showed the highlights of the 9-0 just before kick-off

If either of us gets to 6th round, it will get moved again, most likely to midweek
New date for Leicester on 09:16 - Feb 17 with 556 views1ASIN12

Very predictable that this was going to get moved for TV, expect Ipswich away to get moved to on Easter Monday.

I dare say quite a few of our games will get moved from now on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024