Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our incredible fans 23:59 - Feb 16 with 1503 viewsSouthamptonfan

West Brom fans saying Southampton are the best fans they have seen at the Hawthorns for a long time. Unfortunately, I wasn't there tonight, chose Bristol City instead. Oh well never mind, the result feels just as good.

Also saying that our away performance was "classy". I would agree. It was a thoroughly professional performance. But well done to the fans on a Friday night.
[Post edited 17 Feb 0:03]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Our incredible fans on 08:59 - Feb 17 with 1219 views1teeminants

It was good support from saints fans loud and proud with some better songs which was refreshing. West Brom away has always been one of my favourite away grounds we always take good numbers there. My first visit there was FA cup 1976 😀
[Post edited 17 Feb 9:01]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Our incredible fans on 09:30 - Feb 17 with 1151 views1ASIN12

I thought our support last night was very good.

A lot less anti Pompey songs and a lot more songs sung for the players. A lot better than Tuesday night but then the performance was too.
Our incredible fans on 09:46 - Feb 17 with 1128 viewsRon11

If we can win even with Stephens in the back line then we are doing very well.
Our incredible fans on 09:55 - Feb 17 with 1108 viewsChesham_Saint

Where have West Brom fans been saying this?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Our incredible fans on 12:05 - Feb 17 with 929 viewsNumber_58

Our incredible fans on 09:46 - Feb 17 by Ron11

If we can win even with Stephens in the back line then we are doing very well.

This thread wasn't even about JS, you must really hate him mush. Anyway, what did he actually do wrong last night? Jed Wallace was so ineffective in the second half he was taken off. Incredible goal line clearance too.
Our incredible fans on 12:14 - Feb 17 with 901 views1ASIN12

Our incredible fans on 12:05 - Feb 17 by Number_58

This thread wasn't even about JS, you must really hate him mush. Anyway, what did he actually do wrong last night? Jed Wallace was so ineffective in the second half he was taken off. Incredible goal line clearance too.

He didn’t do anything wrong but don’t let that get in the way of some fans having a go at players .
Our incredible fans on 13:22 - Feb 17 with 803 viewsTimSaint

Singing was better last night because we were a smaller group and all sang the same songs together. At Bristol City, Watford and to an extent Rotherham, we were more spread out and rather than have one collective voice, there were areas and pockets of fans each trying to get their own songs going - which didn't work.

TimSaint

Our incredible fans on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 634 viewskingslandstand1

Our incredible fans on 08:59 - Feb 17 by 1teeminants

It was good support from saints fans loud and proud with some better songs which was refreshing. West Brom away has always been one of my favourite away grounds we always take good numbers there. My first visit there was FA cup 1976 😀
[Post edited 17 Feb 9:01]

My first was league, '78 ish and a 4-0 trouncing and a kidsaying he'll "lookafter my car" for about 3 or 4 quid!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024