Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall ANIMALS 17:39 - Feb 24 with 10296 viewsSouthamptonfan

Disgraceful fans. It all kicked off at the end of Brittannia Road. Police with batons drawn. I was walking with the wife and they called her a tart, spitting at us, they were attacking our fans. Nasty tw@ts. Anyone saying the police operation was over the top, is very wrong. I'm sure this will be in the echo when they've trashed the city centre.
[Post edited 24 Feb 17:42]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Millwall ANIMALS on 17:44 - Feb 24 with 6796 viewsRon11

Electrocution is too good for those cu nts
Millwall ANIMALS on 17:52 - Feb 24 with 6749 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall ANIMALS on 17:44 - Feb 24 by Ron11

F@ck I was just walking with the wife in a Saints hat. They were spitting at us, calling us names. Some of the characters looked really evil. Nasty stuff.

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:00 - Feb 24 with 6712 viewsericofarabia

An OAP mate was spat at by a 10 yr old girl outside the ground.
Why didn't they hold those pieces of trouble making sh!t for 45 mins loke they did with our fans at The New Den. Stupid decision by OB
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:04 - Feb 24 with 6689 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:00 - Feb 24 by ericofarabia

Why didn't they hold those pieces of trouble making sh!t for 45 mins loke they did with our fans at The New Den. Stupid decision by OB

Agree. Not seen such evil like that at a football game ever before. Forget the result, abusing women, OAp's, kids, spitting, throwing things. They really wanted to hurt people.
[Post edited 24 Feb 18:08]

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:08 - Feb 24 with 6664 viewsSFC_Referee

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:00 - Feb 24 by ericofarabia

Yeah that’s exactly what we’ve been all saying, as then it’s only the fans that wanna start sh*t from both teams that get all of this, whilst anyone who just wants to go home or to the pub can avoid it all. As there’s a reason why that’s what practically all teams do in these sorta games

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:11 - Feb 24 with 6649 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Millwall ANIMALS on 17:44 - Feb 24 by Ron11

Especially at the current energy prices
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:23 - Feb 24 with 6567 viewsWinchesterExile

Ooo those horrid Millwall fans. Christ some of you lot are such an embarrassment sometimes. If you don’t front up they’ll take the p*iss. It’s like the bully at school. If you don’t stand up to them they’ll keep on. Grow some.
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:28 - Feb 24 with 6527 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:23 - Feb 24 by WinchesterExile

Ooo those horrid Millwall fans. Christ some of you lot are such an embarrassment sometimes. If you don’t front up they’ll take the p*iss. It’s like the bully at school. If you don’t stand up to them they’ll keep on. Grow some.

What women, OAp's and kids getting spat at, attacked and abused. Just fight back, don't be stupid. Women being attacked because they are Saints fans. Front up to them, you think women should be fronting up to them and young kids.
[Post edited 24 Feb 18:32]

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:35 - Feb 24 with 6482 viewskernow

Was chatting to a couple on the walk back to the station. They were ok.
Last time we played them I nearly got my head busted…..by the plods!
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:36 - Feb 24 with 6472 viewsWinchesterExile

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:28 - Feb 24 by Southamptonfan

What women, OAp's and kids getting spat at, attacked and abused. Just fight back, don't be stupid. Women being attacked because they are Saints fans. Front up to them, you think women should be fronting up to them and young kids.
[Post edited 24 Feb 18:32]

I’m willing to bet that within 20 yards of this going on were 50+ male Saints fans doing f*uck all about it. Am I right?
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:40 - Feb 24 with 6433 viewsRon11

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:11 - Feb 24 by InTimeAddedOn

Especially at the current energy prices

Good point.
Gas might be a more cost effective option.
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:46 - Feb 24 with 6403 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:36 - Feb 24 by WinchesterExile

I’m willing to bet that within 20 yards of this going on were 50+ male Saints fans doing f*uck all about it. Am I right?

So they should fight back you say, so you're encouraging violence and lots of kids, women and innocent fans walking down the road after the game get injured and hurt, as lots of men have a massive fight. How about Millwall, after winning, just not abusing women and kids? Call them the animals that they are. Funnily enough, I don't go to games to engage in serious violence.
[Post edited 24 Feb 18:49]

Millwall ANIMALS on 19:00 - Feb 24 with 6320 viewsWinchesterExile

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:46 - Feb 24 by Southamptonfan

So they should fight back you say, so you're encouraging violence and lots of kids, women and innocent fans walking down the road after the game get injured and hurt, as lots of men have a massive fight. How about Millwall, after winning, just not abusing women and kids? Call them the animals that they are. Funnily enough, I don't go to games to engage in serious violence.
[Post edited 24 Feb 18:49]

You don’t have to go to football to engage in serious violence. You just need to stand up for yourself, your family, your friends and your fellow Saints fans sometimes. If you don’t, expect to be bullied.
Millwall ANIMALS on 19:07 - Feb 24 with 6284 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall ANIMALS on 19:00 - Feb 24 by WinchesterExile

You don’t have to go to football to engage in serious violence. You just need to stand up for yourself, your family, your friends and your fellow Saints fans sometimes. If you don’t, expect to be bullied.

Expect my wife to be abused and spat at as we walk down the road after the game, and it's our fault for not standing our ground against hundreds of thugs. OK whatever.
[Post edited 24 Feb 19:08]

Millwall ANIMALS on 19:12 - Feb 24 with 6248 viewsWinchesterExile

Millwall ANIMALS on 19:07 - Feb 24 by Southamptonfan

Expect my wife to be abused and spat at as we walk down the road after the game, and it's our fault for not standing our ground against hundreds of thugs. OK whatever.
[Post edited 24 Feb 19:08]

Not just your fault but also all those other Saints fans who were nearby, saw what was going and ignored it.
Millwall ANIMALS on 19:17 - Feb 24 with 6218 viewsWinchesterExile

Millwall ANIMALS on 19:12 - Feb 24 by WinchesterExile

Not just your fault but also all those other Saints fans who were nearby, saw what was going and ignored it.

They came for my neighbour and I did nothing. And then they came for me.
Millwall ANIMALS on 20:06 - Feb 24 with 6039 viewsBLEEDRED

After the game, the Millwall fans raided the off-licence near KFC the shop owner would not shut up shop!!!! Must have lost a lot of booze (cops arrive after it was all over!)
Millwall ANIMALS on 20:13 - Feb 24 with 6017 viewsSFC_Referee

Millwall ANIMALS on 20:06 - Feb 24 by BLEEDRED

After the game, the Millwall fans raided the off-licence near KFC the shop owner would not shut up shop!!!! Must have lost a lot of booze (cops arrive after it was all over!)

What the one opposite the wagon? Surprised nobody from there did anything when that all happened

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Millwall ANIMALS on 21:30 - Feb 24 with 5753 viewsBLEEDRED

Millwall ANIMALS on 20:13 - Feb 24 by SFC_Referee

What the one opposite the wagon? Surprised nobody from there did anything when that all happened

The one in the City Centre at the crossroads, as the Millwall fans went towards the train Station (I was going to the train Station), whatever anyone states it was a very large number of Millwall fans acting like a bunch of p****ks
Millwall ANIMALS on 00:10 - Feb 25 with 5246 viewsNumber_58

Millwall ANIMALS on 19:17 - Feb 24 by WinchesterExile

They came for my neighbour and I did nothing. And then they came for me.

So Millwall fans went to your neighbour's house, and then they came for you? It certainly puts the spitting incident into proportion.
Millwall ANIMALS on 00:20 - Feb 25 with 5211 viewscocklebreath

At Basingstoke train station I was informed by an absolute nutter that Millwall we’re coming down for revenge after saints smashed up a pub 2years ago, he told me and my 10 year old son to be careful because it was gonna get tasty. Funny start to the day, sardine train down with Millwall micks and posh winch granny’s mixing by the toilet.
That was the highlight and then I watched saints pass the ball sideways for 90 minutes. Think I fell asleep 2nd half

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Millwall ANIMALS on 00:41 - Feb 25 with 5182 viewssaint22

Horrible club horrible fans but they are not alone
All that 80s pseudo hard man macho BS belongs in the past
Looks like we will face a lot more of it again next season now after the last two weeks debacles
Millwall ANIMALS on 08:59 - Feb 25 with 4530 views1teeminants

As I was walking up towards the station I looked to my left and noticed saints lads coming out of The Angel in numbers and they were trying to get through across the park I noticed that road outside the Angel was blocked off. Suddenly a load of Millwall charged them and police on horseback had to scatter both sets of fans

I then walked up to the Wagon and saw Millwall fans being pinned against the shop window by police. These must have been the lot that raided the shop.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Millwall ANIMALS on 09:31 - Feb 25 with 4374 viewsGRIM

Millwall ANIMALS on 08:59 - Feb 25 by 1teeminants

As I was walking up towards the station I looked to my left and noticed saints lads coming out of The Angel in numbers and they were trying to get through across the park I noticed that road outside the Angel was blocked off. Suddenly a load of Millwall charged them and police on horseback had to scatter both sets of fans

I then walked up to the Wagon and saw Millwall fans being pinned against the shop window by police. These must have been the lot that raided the shop.

Another fun day at a football match.
Crowd behaviour has been getting worse over the last couple of years.
Not really a good experience for families.
Millwall ANIMALS on 12:54 - Feb 25 with 3874 viewskingslandstand1

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:40 - Feb 24 by Ron11

Good point.
Gas might be a more cost effective option.

Slower as well so hopefully more sufferin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024