Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton’s point deduction reduced 13:41 - Feb 26 with 1219 viewsSFC_Referee

Well I’m kinda happy that we’re not in the prem anymore with how much of a shambles is becoming with all these points deductions, that are consistently changing with many of which not having been decided yet…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68273436

As we sure did pick the right season to go down, as I’ve got a bit of sympathy with all the teams down and around Everton, even more so with the fact that they could be getting a further points deduction along with Forest and maybe even Man City, all of which is still undecided and taking the p*ss with how long it’s all taking.

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 13:54 - Feb 26 with 1170 viewsdirk_doone

Good news for us. We'll have a much better chance of winning the Championship next year if Everton don't come down.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 19:21 - Feb 26 with 910 viewssolent_toffee

The whole thing is a mess and the lack of transparency is showing the PL to be amateurs. This season has been a ball ache and the enjoyment of the game is being hoovered. Throw in the Klopp testimonial season, Man City’s 115 breach yet no date for their hearing, Chelsea spending more in six months than Everton have in five years but that’s okay, United about to come back into their snidey ways asking for government money for their theatre of dreams makeover and it’s bloody horrid.
Everton’s point deduction reduced on 19:36 - Feb 26 with 872 views1885_SFC

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 19:21 - Feb 26 by solent_toffee

The whole thing is a mess and the lack of transparency is showing the PL to be amateurs. This season has been a ball ache and the enjoyment of the game is being hoovered. Throw in the Klopp testimonial season, Man City’s 115 breach yet no date for their hearing, Chelsea spending more in six months than Everton have in five years but that’s okay, United about to come back into their snidey ways asking for government money for their theatre of dreams makeover and it’s bloody horrid.

Christ. Reading that Toffs - think I'd rather stay in the Championship!

At least we don't have VAR thank fook.

Old School is Cool

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 20:06 - Feb 26 with 844 viewssolent_toffee

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 19:36 - Feb 26 by 1885_SFC

Christ. Reading that Toffs - think I'd rather stay in the Championship!

At least we don't have VAR thank fook.

I honestly don’t understand the game anymore. I’ve been going the game since I was seven and had a season ticket for the vast majority of my life, yet get talked down on by people who have never set in a football stadium spend their entire lives banging on about high blocks, low blocks, transitions, false nines, number tens, DCM’s. They are all financial experts too.

It’s all my arse. That’s why I love going to watch Eastleigh, far more enjoyable.
Everton’s point deduction reduced on 09:52 - Feb 27 with 591 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 20:06 - Feb 26 by solent_toffee

I honestly don’t understand the game anymore. I’ve been going the game since I was seven and had a season ticket for the vast majority of my life, yet get talked down on by people who have never set in a football stadium spend their entire lives banging on about high blocks, low blocks, transitions, false nines, number tens, DCM’s. They are all financial experts too.

It’s all my arse. That’s why I love going to watch Eastleigh, far more enjoyable.

Absolutely - it's one reason I enjoyed Saturday, I mean the Championship has been great this season and Saturday, despite losing, felt like a throwback day to when little twerps who have never played football didn't harp on about mars bars on heads while preaching XG and false nines. Ugh.

I'd love to stay in this league providing every season we can at least compete in the top 6 with youth coming through to watch.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 09:59 - Feb 27 with 586 viewsTripleNiemi

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 09:52 - Feb 27 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely - it's one reason I enjoyed Saturday, I mean the Championship has been great this season and Saturday, despite losing, felt like a throwback day to when little twerps who have never played football didn't harp on about mars bars on heads while preaching XG and false nines. Ugh.

I'd love to stay in this league providing every season we can at least compete in the top 6 with youth coming through to watch.

I think the majority of us older folk would prefer to stay in this league but sadly (pains me to say this) we need promotion asap. As (I think it was Pat mentioned in another thread) if we don’t go up the decent players will be gone and future enjoyment in this league will erode as we could then end up losing as many games as we win. I despise the PL and modern breed of gimps that follow these teams but it’s almost a necessity going up just to maintain some level of quality in the squad.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 10:01 - Feb 27 with 585 viewsTripleNiemi

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 09:59 - Feb 27 by TripleNiemi

I think the majority of us older folk would prefer to stay in this league but sadly (pains me to say this) we need promotion asap. As (I think it was Pat mentioned in another thread) if we don’t go up the decent players will be gone and future enjoyment in this league will erode as we could then end up losing as many games as we win. I despise the PL and modern breed of gimps that follow these teams but it’s almost a necessity going up just to maintain some level of quality in the squad.

Should add, I also despise quite a lot of our own ‘modern breed’ of fan…..,

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 11:52 - Feb 27 with 542 viewsHMHB

Everton getting away with it again .
Some brown envelopes passed around I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 11:59 - Feb 27 with 538 viewsarfurdent

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 11:52 - Feb 27 by HMHB

Everton getting away with it again .
Some brown envelopes passed around I think.

take care there are self appointed superstars who will demand proof of that statement in wombat blood

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 14:44 - Feb 27 with 464 viewsIanSouthstander

Everton’s point deduction reduced on 09:59 - Feb 27 by TripleNiemi

That's how i felt TN when we went down to L1. But in the end i was glad we were only there for 2 seasons.
As has been mentioned on other threads it will be difficult enough surviving in the Prem next year, and with all the money sloshing around it will be near on impossible to compete if we leave it any longer.
Everything else you say is valid. But if push comes to shove., i'll bite the bullet, hold my nose, and hope for a quick return.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024