Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 09:01 - Feb 29 with 810 viewssaint22

I am not sure if it’s Wussells directives or not but his positional play is awful, coming inside far too often and leaving acres of space for their right hand side
Couple that with Sulemana’s inability to track back and it’s a recipe for disaster
Manning on 09:52 - Feb 29 with 745 views1ASIN12

Manning is a good bottom half championship defender. That’s what he is nothing more.

It’s no surprise when we play better teams he gets found out and makes mistakes.

He’ll do ok against Birmingham on Saturday assuming he plays but will more than likely struggle against Preston and Sunderland in the following games.
Manning on 14:51 - Feb 29 with 614 viewsTimSaint

He's been drifting inside all season.

I'm not sure if it is coached, or he just does it, but either way, it gifts opposition space and time to put crosses in.

It will get worse now that Fraser is out for a month, as it is clear that Sulemana and Edozie offer much less defensive cover.

TimSaint

Manning on 23:24 - Feb 29 with 473 viewssledger

i am sure the full backs are told to tuck inside the trouble is he is so slow he cant get out to challenge
Manning on 08:05 - Mar 1 with 375 viewsPatfromPoole

Manning on 23:24 - Feb 29 by sledger

i am sure the full backs are told to tuck inside the trouble is he is so slow he cant get out to challenge

Pretty sure he is told to play narrow when we are defending.

KWP often does the same.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Manning on 09:27 - Mar 1 with 325 viewsSaintNick

Manning on 08:05 - Mar 1 by PatfromPoole

Pretty sure he is told to play narrow when we are defending.

KWP often does the same.

It does seem to be a tactical thing, keep the defence narrow and then the full back only goes out wide when he needs to

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024