Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker 12:00 - Apr 9 with 926 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62280/turkish-club-seem-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 12:07 - Apr 9 with 902 viewsgrumpy

I'd keep him here.
He was worth holding on to ,came to us at a very turbulent time and not given much of a chance to show his true worth.
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 12:50 - Apr 9 with 839 viewsButty101

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 12:07 - Apr 9 by grumpy

I'd keep him here.
He was worth holding on to ,came to us at a very turbulent time and not given much of a chance to show his true worth.

If they pay his wages it just means we lose less, it’s not money to spend or recouped on the original fee. I doubt they even cover the whole of his wages.

I would prefer to see him coming off the bench rather than Mara

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 13:47 - Apr 9 with 761 viewsSaintNick

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 12:50 - Apr 9 by Butty101

If they pay his wages it just means we lose less, it’s not money to spend or recouped on the original fee. I doubt they even cover the whole of his wages.

I would prefer to see him coming off the bench rather than Mara

If they are paying a loan fee then I guess they are paying his full wages, otherwise they would just pay a bigger portion than whatever the reduced amount is.

Not sure that he is better than Mara, Mara both this and last season showed traces of skill etc, apart from a header past the post at Chelsea and one against the bar, Tall Paul did little.

Why would he be suited to Martin's possession football game ? from what I saw of him he wasnt a player to hold the ball up, you just had to stick it in the box and hope he gets on the end of it, Martin's teams dont play that way

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 14:18 - Apr 9 with 706 viewsIfonly

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 13:47 - Apr 9 by SaintNick

If they are paying a loan fee then I guess they are paying his full wages, otherwise they would just pay a bigger portion than whatever the reduced amount is.

Not sure that he is better than Mara, Mara both this and last season showed traces of skill etc, apart from a header past the post at Chelsea and one against the bar, Tall Paul did little.

Why would he be suited to Martin's possession football game ? from what I saw of him he wasnt a player to hold the ball up, you just had to stick it in the box and hope he gets on the end of it, Martin's teams dont play that way

Martin's teams don't play that way......... until after 30 passes, with the box packed with defenders, we have no other option and lump a cross in that is inevitably cleared by a defender.

But no, Martin would never choose to play Tall Paul because he doesn't fit with the way he wants play.
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 650 viewsPatfromPoole

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 13:47 - Apr 9 by SaintNick

Mara has upped his game by now having outstanding hair.

I sense that he has grasped that Stu Armstrong’s fine hair is celebrated by us, and he wants a piece of the action.

Sekou
Ole Ole Ole
Sekou
Ole Ole Ole
He’s got shit new hair
His goals are so rare
Sekou
Ole Ole Ole

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 15:44 - Apr 9 with 629 viewsButty101

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 14:18 - Apr 9 by Ifonly

Martin's teams don't play that way......... until after 30 passes, with the box packed with defenders, we have no other option and lump a cross in that is inevitably cleared by a defender.

But no, Martin would never choose to play Tall Paul because he doesn't fit with the way he wants play.

Tall Paul would have been a great option to bring on against Blackburn, its called a plan B.

Think Kiefer Moore and the impact hes had at Ipswich

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 16:33 - Apr 9 with 598 viewsgrumpy

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 15:44 - Apr 9 by Butty101

Tall Paul would have been a great option to bring on against Blackburn, its called a plan B.

Might make a change to trying to walk the ball into the net.Mara has made 47 appearances and scored 4.
[Post edited 9 Apr 16:36]
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 16:45 - Apr 9 with 572 viewsButty101

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 16:33 - Apr 9 by grumpy

Might make a change to trying to walk the ball into the net.Mara has made 47 appearances and scored 4.
[Post edited 9 Apr 16:36]

As Nick once said - Mara will easily replace Brojas 6 goals. I didnt realise he meant 2.5 seasons

Login to get fewer ads

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 16:49 - Apr 9 with 560 viewsgrumpy

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 16:45 - Apr 9 by Butty101

As Nick once said - Mara will easily replace Brojas 6 goals. I didnt realise he meant 2.5 seasons

Perhaps his new hairstyle will make him better
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 16:57 - Apr 9 with 545 viewsIfonly

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 15:44 - Apr 9 by Butty101

Absolutely agree we should have a plan B. The problem is it's just not RM's way. So Tall Paul wouldn't get a look in and if he did, he would get even less service than he did under Selles, so there wouldn't be any point in playing him. If he played for Ipswich there would be a point in playing him (but he's probably not as good a player as Moore).
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 17:19 - Apr 9 with 519 viewssaint22

Tall Paul is no Lambo or Pelle BUT he never had a fair chance, I would hazard a guess he is just the type of player who may well work wonders in the Championship thrown on with 20 minutes left when you need to change it up - worth a shot I would say, I bet if he had as much game time as Mara he would have more goals by now thats fo sho
Wussell wouldn't do that though he would rather play tippy tappy in front of Baz
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 17:45 - Apr 9 with 471 viewshedgeend61

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 17:19 - Apr 9 by saint22

Tall Paul is no Lambo or Pelle BUT he never had a fair chance, I would hazard a guess he is just the type of player who may well work wonders in the Championship thrown on with 20 minutes left when you need to change it up - worth a shot I would say, I bet if he had as much game time as Mara he would have more goals by now thats fo sho
Wussell wouldn't do that though he would rather play tippy tappy in front of Baz

You've obviously never seen him play live, he wouldn't get a game for Hedge End Rangers.

£50k a week we're paying him, you couldn't make it up really, should have Plod knocking his door for obtaining money under false pretences, may have found his level in 9th ranked Turkeys league.

Give him away, no teams daft enough to pay any fee for a useless fraud.
Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 18:38 - Apr 9 with 397 viewsgrumpy

Turkish Club Seem To Think Saints Should Give Them On Loan Striker on 17:45 - Apr 9 by hedgeend61

You've obviously never seen him play live, he wouldn't get a game for Hedge End Rangers.

£50k a week we're paying him, you couldn't make it up really, should have Plod knocking his door for obtaining money under false pretences, may have found his level in 9th ranked Turkeys league.

Give him away, no teams daft enough to pay any fee for a useless fraud.

Is that the Ranking that has England as No 1 in Europe?

Table I just looked at(TeamForm League Ranking) has The Turkish League 7th and the Championship 18th.
[Post edited 9 Apr 18:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024