Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 10:33 - Aug 19 with 56220 viewsTheBlob

With R's at their most embryonic,disjointed and fragmented I can't help feeling that it's going to be miserable away trip.
0-2,at best a 1-1.

"When I am living in the midlands that are sodden and unkind...."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread on 23:13 - Aug 19 with 2188 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 21:56 - Aug 19 by karl

Game obviously got too much for you Brian, i won't ask how your radio is steaming?

Fair point!

I had to stream (if that's the right word?) the broadcast over a false proxy server. 5Live broadcasts aren't available to overseas IP addresses.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 23:14 - Aug 19 with 2176 viewsPunteR

Match Thread on 23:12 - Aug 19 by stevec

Fckin hell, 2-0 down was mad as hell and said to wife lets go to cinema, had enough of this. Come out to find this happened. Well done lads, and well done Ra, Rra, Rrrra, the manager.

Head coach.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 23:17 - Aug 19 with 2146 viewsNorthernr

The first 5 pages of this are giving the last train back from Wolves a great laugh.
Match Thread on 23:19 - Aug 19 with 2136 viewsTheBlob

It's nice to see a slight change in luck.Normally deflected efforts and handballs(Cardiff) would have counted against us.Their keeper looked like a right dodgepot.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread on 00:00 - Aug 20 with 1984 viewskarl

Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 19 by Ingham

Hahaha, nice one. Crafty kidding them on for the first half hour an' all.

Lost among the 'mayhem' is a one liner from Ingham. Sir I salute you, i never thought i would see the day!!
Love your stuff mate, need more like you on here atm
Match Thread on 00:15 - Aug 20 with 1938 viewsMrSheen

Did anyone else have a little snigger when Sky flashed Fulham going 2-1 up then showed Hull getting their winner?
Match Thread on 00:23 - Aug 20 with 1915 viewskropotkin41

Extraordinary.

Very glad I was wrong about tonight. The whole transfer window thing takes the shine off a bit, but I still reckon we're going to be all right........... if Austin and Philips are going they might as well look good and earn the club a bit more to spend on their replacements.

U RRRRRRRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread on 00:54 - Aug 20 with 1856 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Thread on 14:30 - Aug 19 by JAPRANGERS

Starts 3.45am Japan time so I'm not going to be listening to the player commentary. Just check the scale of the defeat later. Expecting the customary 2-0 loss.

Great Result Rangers and I'm fkin pleased to be so wrong about the score. Ramsey in etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 01:41 - Aug 20 with 1800 viewsGetMeRangers

Match Thread on 23:17 - Aug 19 by Northernr

The first 5 pages of this are giving the last train back from Wolves a great laugh.

A must read if you attended the game. How everything looks so different when you are pitch side. Those that have player should watch the extended highlights. One the best games I have seen. Cracking football. Very competitive and nice to see CR out fox one of the managers everyone insisted we should have interviewed.

Just hacked off I am missing the next three games as away on holiday. Our final pre-season of four and everything beginning to come together. Improvements needed in defence but we need to play Ale as much as possible
Match Thread on 08:25 - Aug 20 with 1656 viewsBlackandGoldR

Oh I do love reading the match thread after the event. A little pastime of mine. Especially in these cases. Forgot how damn stressful these midweek away matches can be. On to Saturday! Or should I say Stanturday! (sorry)
Match Thread on 08:50 - Aug 20 with 1613 viewsNW10Hoop

I was watching Sky's coverage/commentary of last nights football - Peter Beagrie was covering the QPR game. Even at 2-0 down he was saying that QPR were playing good quick passing football, with Loungo and Chery looking good. Even if the result had stayed that way, that certainly sounds like an improvement on last season. I hope Ramsey gets the rub of the green over the next few games, he deserves it - a couple of back to back wins would change the narrative a bit. I'm looking forward seeing it myself for the first time this season on Saturday.... You RRRRRRRS!
Match Thread on 09:03 - Aug 20 with 1583 viewsSuffolk

Match Thread on 19:03 - Aug 19 by stuabd

Looks good. We need a few of our premiership bound players to shine for us tonight. If we can get 4-5 players playing at the top of their game, we can get a win here.

I'm going for a 3-2 win and then a Ramsay love-in after 2 inspired substitutions.

Wow! And the lottery numbers are?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024