Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sir les,what is your agenda? 00:23 - Nov 22 with 18386 viewsbrad

we have neil warnock in charge now,why not give it to him till the end of the season,why do you want to give J.F.H, the job,he is unproven,we could go down if this shambles contiues!
sir les,what is your agenda? on 19:44 - Nov 22 with 2544 viewsNortholt_Rs

sir les,what is your agenda? on 18:46 - Nov 22 by loftus77

I think you're probably right. But I can actually accept this season is a write-off as long as the cost of that write-off is not League One football next season.

Which, I guess, is the worry for most.

...and a realistic threat too. Never mind about mid-table consolidation this team could easily go down.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 20:15 - Nov 22 with 2514 viewsThGrimRanger

sir les,what is your agenda? on 15:54 - Nov 22 by Antti_Heinola

Repellant bullsh!t.

Nice one, shut down the notion by alluding to it/me being bigoted, al la Gordon Brown style.

I don't expect it to be entertained by the happy clappers who'll no doubt put it down to pure chance. But to many including me; if Les (being such an outspoken advocate of the rooney rule) appoints 2 black managers out of 2 then he'll make himself look like a hypocrite.

It's supposed to be purely about the best candidate. I will however be appeased in the knowledge that others get interviewed for the post which will be an improvement on last time.

TheGrimRanger

sir les,what is your agenda? on 20:22 - Nov 22 with 2494 viewsBrianMcCarthy

sir les,what is your agenda? on 20:15 - Nov 22 by ThGrimRanger

Nice one, shut down the notion by alluding to it/me being bigoted, al la Gordon Brown style.

I don't expect it to be entertained by the happy clappers who'll no doubt put it down to pure chance. But to many including me; if Les (being such an outspoken advocate of the rooney rule) appoints 2 black managers out of 2 then he'll make himself look like a hypocrite.

It's supposed to be purely about the best candidate. I will however be appeased in the knowledge that others get interviewed for the post which will be an improvement on last time.

If a white DoF appointed two white managers would he be Grandmaster of the KKK?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

sir les,what is your agenda? on 20:24 - Nov 22 with 2490 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm a happy clapper, and i'm stating categorically that it is down to chance.
sir les,what is your agenda? on 20:27 - Nov 22 with 2472 viewsJamie

Except JFH is clearly the outstanding candidate..

And is also Lee Hoos ultimately putting forward candidates to the board..
sir les,what is your agenda? on 20:30 - Nov 22 with 2476 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'ARE YOU LESLIE IN DISGUISE?'

How do I down arrow my own post?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 20:39]
sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:00 - Nov 22 with 2424 viewsThGrimRanger

sir les,what is your agenda? on 20:22 - Nov 22 by BrianMcCarthy

If a white DoF appointed two white managers would he be Grandmaster of the KKK?

LF like me believes there should be more black managers. I strongly disagree that the Rooney Rule is the answer. Of course that shouldn't affect the best candidate getting the QPR job. If JFH is the best candidate then fair enough.

As i said at the time i still think the CR appointment was a weird one

TheGrimRanger

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:07 - Nov 22 with 2411 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:00 - Nov 22 by ThGrimRanger

LF like me believes there should be more black managers. I strongly disagree that the Rooney Rule is the answer. Of course that shouldn't affect the best candidate getting the QPR job. If JFH is the best candidate then fair enough.

As i said at the time i still think the CR appointment was a weird one

So what's your problem then?

Why all the bollocks earlier in the thread about Ferdinand and fans being deluded? You've just destroyed your own argument.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 21:11]
Login to get fewer ads

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:11 - Nov 22 with 2394 viewshamptonhillhoop

sir les,what is your agenda? on 09:35 - Nov 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Jesus...

Unproven at this level. Could be the miracle worker we're after though
sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:25 - Nov 22 with 2358 viewsBrianMcCarthy

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:11 - Nov 22 by hamptonhillhoop

Unproven at this level. Could be the miracle worker we're after though

Ah, nicely done!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:33 - Nov 22 with 2331 viewsThGrimRanger

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:07 - Nov 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

So what's your problem then?

Why all the bollocks earlier in the thread about Ferdinand and fans being deluded? You've just destroyed your own argument.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 21:11]

Hoping LF doesn't appoint JFH because I'm hoping that a better, more proven candidate wants the job.

If he does appoint JFH then he might wish that he'd kept stum about his strong feelings on Rooney rule and lack of black managers because of bigots like myself adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

TheGrimRanger

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:52 - Nov 22 with 2287 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:33 - Nov 22 by ThGrimRanger

Hoping LF doesn't appoint JFH because I'm hoping that a better, more proven candidate wants the job.

If he does appoint JFH then he might wish that he'd kept stum about his strong feelings on Rooney rule and lack of black managers because of bigots like myself adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

There are plenty of actual problems to worry about at QPR mate. Don't burden yourself with problems that haven't happened .

The stuff you are alluding to is a is a bit of a liberty in my opinion. Approving of the Rooney Rule is no indication of racism.

The Rooney Rule only guarantees an interview and not a job by the way.

There is no smoke and no fire here.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 21:59]
sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:59 - Nov 22 with 2270 viewsPunteR

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:52 - Nov 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

There are plenty of actual problems to worry about at QPR mate. Don't burden yourself with problems that haven't happened .

The stuff you are alluding to is a is a bit of a liberty in my opinion. Approving of the Rooney Rule is no indication of racism.

The Rooney Rule only guarantees an interview and not a job by the way.

There is no smoke and no fire here.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 21:59]

JFH is against the Rooney rule as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:14 - Nov 22 with 2241 viewsdaveB

nothing to do with being a happy clapper. Are you saying the next manager he picks has to be white as the last one was back. I hope we're going to go with the best candidate. If he goes with John Barnes or Paul Ince then you may have a point but Jimmy Flloyd is a pretty decent candidate, personally I'd like to see Kenny Jackett get the job but this wouldn't be a daft appointment
sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:21 - Nov 22 with 2222 viewsRangersw12

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:14 - Nov 22 by daveB

nothing to do with being a happy clapper. Are you saying the next manager he picks has to be white as the last one was back. I hope we're going to go with the best candidate. If he goes with John Barnes or Paul Ince then you may have a point but Jimmy Flloyd is a pretty decent candidate, personally I'd like to see Kenny Jackett get the job but this wouldn't be a daft appointment

Jackett would be my first choice but JFH would be a reasonable appointment although I doubt the fans will give him a chance either because of his Chelsea and other reasons raised on this thread
sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:30 - Nov 22 with 2214 viewsTheBlob

sir les,what is your agenda? on 21:59 - Nov 22 by PunteR

JFH is against the Rooney rule as well.

I'd be more impressed if he said he was anti Frankie Knuckles.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:35 - Nov 22 with 2189 viewsPunteR

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:30 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

I'd be more impressed if he said he was anti Frankie Knuckles.

Houseist..
110,000 views ,i dont see anyone else complaining...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 22:39]

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:43 - Nov 22 with 2165 viewsClive_Anderson

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:21 - Nov 22 by Rangersw12

Jackett would be my first choice but JFH would be a reasonable appointment although I doubt the fans will give him a chance either because of his Chelsea and other reasons raised on this thread

Would Jackett leave Wolves for us? We're not exactly a bigger club and they are one place above us in the table as well.
sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:51 - Nov 22 with 2138 viewsTheBlob

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:35 - Nov 22 by PunteR

Houseist..
110,000 views ,i dont see anyone else complaining...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 22:39]

Must keep you four people up most nights then.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:53 - Nov 22 with 2131 viewsdaveB

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:43 - Nov 22 by Clive_Anderson

Would Jackett leave Wolves for us? We're not exactly a bigger club and they are one place above us in the table as well.

I think the amount of noise Kevin Gallen is making about Jackett would suggest he's keen as his brother works with Jackett
sir les,what is your agenda? on 23:01 - Nov 22 with 2118 viewsPunteR

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:51 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

Must keep you four people up most nights then.

About 8 of us actually..
Anyway its either one thread of Dance music of 110,000 views or 110,000 threads of prog rock with one view each.

sir les,what is your agenda? on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 2103 viewsTheBlob

sir les,what is your agenda? on 23:01 - Nov 22 by PunteR

About 8 of us actually..
Anyway its either one thread of Dance music of 110,000 views or 110,000 threads of prog rock with one view each.

I hear JFH likes prog rock.He's Dutch you know,Focus and all that......

sir les,what is your agenda? on 00:52 - Nov 23 with 2044 viewsQPR_Jim

sir les,what is your agenda? on 22:53 - Nov 22 by daveB

I think the amount of noise Kevin Gallen is making about Jackett would suggest he's keen as his brother works with Jackett

If Kenney Jackett would leave Wolves for us he'd definitely be my first choice, he can round up the Gallens and bring them back to QPR while he's at it too. I just don't see it happening, Wolves look are far better set up to us at the moment.
sir les,what is your agenda? on 08:00 - Nov 23 with 1948 viewsDorse

We'll know if there is some sort of agenda if the headlines read:

'PEARSON UNVEILED AS HOOPS NEW BOSS'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

sir les,what is your agenda? on 08:29 - Nov 23 with 1929 viewsMvpeter

sir les,what is your agenda? on 14:55 - Nov 22 by PunteR

So. Its not as if LF is picking any Black guy to manage us. If he thinks JFH can do a good job then what's the problem?
Lets say for arguments sake Kenny Jacket became available but Les went with JFH on the basis he's black,then I think that's a problem Imo, only because I think Jacket would do a better job. It would also be discrimination wouldn't it? Something LF is against in the first place.

He is pro Rooney rule. He's not against discrimination at all.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024