Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS 22:24 - Sep 20 with 4868 viewsbonymine

YOUR toxic clique and lies in JTAK ??

HJ’s incredibly poor memory regarding the signing of the key SHA document ?

You all knew what you were doing …. Lining your own pockets without a second thought for the future of the Club ……..

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 22:28 - Sep 20 with 3655 viewsmax936

Great post Bony, but expect incoming from their usual supporter,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 22:37 - Sep 20 with 3628 viewsWhiterockin

In the last dilution of shares HJ dropped below the required 5% to keep his place on the board but chose to opt out. Surely a staunch Swansea supporter who made millions from selling out in a less than ethical manner would gave invested a small amount to retain his place on the board.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 22:39 - Sep 20 with 3623 viewsmax936

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 22:37 - Sep 20 by Whiterockin

In the last dilution of shares HJ dropped below the required 5% to keep his place on the board but chose to opt out. Surely a staunch Swansea supporter who made millions from selling out in a less than ethical manner would gave invested a small amount to retain his place on the board.

Perhaps he's low on funds?

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 22:44 - Sep 20 with 3612 viewsWhiterockin

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 22:39 - Sep 20 by max936

Perhaps he's low on funds?

Then sell his shares dissappear and do us all a favour.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 08:02 - Sep 21 with 3432 viewsmagicdaps10

Clearly sold out to the first crop who would pay the money and pass the tests...........they didn't put much work into the background checks considering they were handing over their beloved Swans.

Anyone who argues that they didn't see pound signs then please show me them and I can then show you a naive idiot.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 08:27 - Sep 21 with 3407 viewsKeithHaynes

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 08:02 - Sep 21 by magicdaps10

Clearly sold out to the first crop who would pay the money and pass the tests...........they didn't put much work into the background checks considering they were handing over their beloved Swans.

Anyone who argues that they didn't see pound signs then please show me them and I can then show you a naive idiot.

Personally I don’t blame them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 10:24 - Sep 21 with 3304 viewsdobjack2

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 08:27 - Sep 21 by KeithHaynes

Personally I don’t blame them.

With me it ain't what they did but the way that they did it.
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 10:38 - Sep 21 with 3284 viewsKeithHaynes

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 10:24 - Sep 21 by dobjack2

Of course.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 10:48 - Sep 21 with 3273 views3swan

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 10:24 - Sep 21 by dobjack2

I'd think that's the view of most fans, it's just a shame it had to be that way.
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 11:52 - Sep 21 with 3226 viewsWingstandwood

The aforementioned were ruthless, cunning, astute, streetwise and came with years of business experience. You only have to look at a typical 'Dragon's Den' judges/panel(s).

Look how they disrespected and taunted after the deal had been signed? It was like watching a wife and her lover caressing on the couch whilst the husband looked on from the nearby armchair, or should that be directors box seat?

Members of SCST had been 'groomed' with deceptive 'good relations' and 'superficial insincerity and false charm' whilst knives were being sharpened behind their backs. SCST board members had obviously been psychologically appraised over a long time period of time. And they became way too close to each other also!

The sell-outs, I guess knew that there was never ever going to be a 'fight', because the 'appraised' were hardly of 'fighting' character, not like tough high-ranking businessmen, policemen, soldiers, prison officers, riggers etc. People who live constantly on the edge.

Too comfortable, too middle class, too out of their depth and too soft. Not that there should be any shame in that, because health impacting stress and family relationship strain from a court case would be 'A Bridge Too Far' for many. And what a high bridge that would be!!!! Absolutely nothing to burden their consciences with whatsoever on that.

A case of "stuff being wined and dined in the directors box".... "stuff the freebies"..... "stuff the VIP treatment"..... "stuff the ego-trips"....."stuff meeting high powered and well known people"...." Stuff the SCST job titles"...."Stuff the radio interviews".... "It's getting serious now, I'm scared and I'm off".... "And what thanks and rewards would I get at the end of the day anyhow".

And off they went to attack their replacements for not doing exactly what they didn't do themselves. That is an issue where they did let themselves down.

Argus!

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 12:23 - Sep 21 with 3168 viewsonehunglow

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 11:52 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

The aforementioned were ruthless, cunning, astute, streetwise and came with years of business experience. You only have to look at a typical 'Dragon's Den' judges/panel(s).

Look how they disrespected and taunted after the deal had been signed? It was like watching a wife and her lover caressing on the couch whilst the husband looked on from the nearby armchair, or should that be directors box seat?

Members of SCST had been 'groomed' with deceptive 'good relations' and 'superficial insincerity and false charm' whilst knives were being sharpened behind their backs. SCST board members had obviously been psychologically appraised over a long time period of time. And they became way too close to each other also!

The sell-outs, I guess knew that there was never ever going to be a 'fight', because the 'appraised' were hardly of 'fighting' character, not like tough high-ranking businessmen, policemen, soldiers, prison officers, riggers etc. People who live constantly on the edge.

Too comfortable, too middle class, too out of their depth and too soft. Not that there should be any shame in that, because health impacting stress and family relationship strain from a court case would be 'A Bridge Too Far' for many. And what a high bridge that would be!!!! Absolutely nothing to burden their consciences with whatsoever on that.

A case of "stuff being wined and dined in the directors box".... "stuff the freebies"..... "stuff the VIP treatment"..... "stuff the ego-trips"....."stuff meeting high powered and well known people"...." Stuff the SCST job titles"...."Stuff the radio interviews".... "It's getting serious now, I'm scared and I'm off".... "And what thanks and rewards would I get at the end of the day anyhow".

And off they went to attack their replacements for not doing exactly what they didn't do themselves. That is an issue where they did let themselves down.

It’s to whom we were sold
We needed more financial clout
We were established PL and should have been very attractive to would be investors/ owners
I’ve still not got over this

To see us where we are now is painful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 12:28 - Sep 21 with 3178 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 12:23 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

We were established PL and should have been very attractive to would be investors/ owners

Aye, I too have looked at other clubs and have been envious. Sadly SCFC never attracted a Jack Walker type philanthropist into the boardroom.

Argus!

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 13:01 - Sep 21 with 3122 viewsonehunglow

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 12:28 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Aye, I too have looked at other clubs and have been envious. Sadly SCFC never attracted a Jack Walker type philanthropist into the boardroom.

I refuse to believe we were / are a less attractive proposition than the likes of Bournemouth,Brighton or Burnley

Swansea Bay region is not small town village land

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 13:09 - Sep 21 with 3131 viewsQJumpingJack

Too many promises were made on day 1 - some of which have not been delivered. The most famous one "taking the club to the next level".
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 15:28 - Sep 21 with 3049 views1983

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 13:09 - Sep 21 by QJumpingJack

Too many promises were made on day 1 - some of which have not been delivered. The most famous one "taking the club to the next level".

You get lied to very single day mun we need to let this go we have all been to bed since the takeover it doesn't do any good churning sh1t up

We are where we are forgive but don't forget that's how I live my life

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 15:39 - Sep 21 with 3030 viewsGwyn737

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 13:01 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

I refuse to believe we were / are a less attractive proposition than the likes of Bournemouth,Brighton or Burnley

Swansea Bay region is not small town village land

Bournmouth and Burnley maybe but not Brighton.
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 15:42 - Sep 21 with 3026 viewsjack247

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 15:28 - Sep 21 by 1983

You get lied to very single day mun we need to let this go we have all been to bed since the takeover it doesn't do any good churning sh1t up

We are where we are forgive but don't forget that's how I live my life

100% this, well 95%, not sure about the forgive bit…

They went behind the fans back, they were sneaky, they were greedy etc…. all true, but we can’t do anything about that now. Time to move on from Jenkins and co surely?
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 16:35 - Sep 21 with 2959 viewsWingstandwood

Success made everyone soft, SCST board members were soft, the supporters were soft turning into stereotypical Premier League supporters.

The supporters and atmosphere that got Petty out was a million miles apart!

And this is where SCST board members get rightful mitigation for procrastinating and not going to court, and avoiding going to court completely, because the vast majority of supporters did not seem to give two sh1ts anyhow.

Argus!

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 18:52 - Sep 21 with 2879 views1983

It's a strange one we would not have a club, The Premiership, League Cup, Europe...etc if it was not for the above mentioned they had the balls to chuck their money in just like we all could have but we didn't.

Nobody expected us to do as well as we did they rode their luck enjoyed the rewards and then realised it was never going to last forever, it was never about the next level it was about selling up to the highest (only) bidder.

But here we are bottom of the Championship in a relegation battle game with another ex Premier league side sometimes life ain't fair but there we go.

Myself personally it always was and always will be about the Vetch, the struggles, turning over a Division 1 side in the cup and talking about it for weeks, Dodgy Dougie Sharpe, the leaking roof, the cr@p club shop and the lovely old girls who worked there, the North Bank, the boys, the Sandfields, the crowded smokey cold pubs, Mumbles Road.
If I had to pick memories and life experiences between the Vetch Field years and the Liberty years the Vetch years would always win.

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 19:03 - Sep 21 with 2860 viewsonehunglow

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 15:39 - Sep 21 by Gwyn737

Bournmouth and Burnley maybe but not Brighton.

Remember when Brighton were homeless and playing their home matches at Gillingham 60 miles away .

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 19:26 - Sep 21 with 2857 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 18:52 - Sep 21 by 1983

It's a strange one we would not have a club, The Premiership, League Cup, Europe...etc if it was not for the above mentioned they had the balls to chuck their money in just like we all could have but we didn't.

Nobody expected us to do as well as we did they rode their luck enjoyed the rewards and then realised it was never going to last forever, it was never about the next level it was about selling up to the highest (only) bidder.

But here we are bottom of the Championship in a relegation battle game with another ex Premier league side sometimes life ain't fair but there we go.

Myself personally it always was and always will be about the Vetch, the struggles, turning over a Division 1 side in the cup and talking about it for weeks, Dodgy Dougie Sharpe, the leaking roof, the cr@p club shop and the lovely old girls who worked there, the North Bank, the boys, the Sandfields, the crowded smokey cold pubs, Mumbles Road.
If I had to pick memories and life experiences between the Vetch Field years and the Liberty years the Vetch years would always win.

If the club was to be promoted to the Premier League, I suggest that the buzz and euphoria that was experienced the first time around will be far less.

There is a sour taste from the greed, millions of pounds in pay-offs to reward failing managers and underperforming mercenary players that have no respect or loyalty to the supporters etc.

All that glitters is not gold.

Argus!

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 19:38 - Sep 21 with 2843 viewsGwyn737

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 19:03 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

Remember when Brighton were homeless and playing their home matches at Gillingham 60 miles away .

We may be at cross purposes.

I was talking about potential.
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 19:52 - Sep 21 with 2834 viewsSullutaCreturned

WHY? We know where this will end up. Besides, this is old news and we have plenty f current stuff to worry about.
Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 19:55 - Sep 21 with 2830 viewsmax936

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 10:48 - Sep 21 by 3swan

I'd think that's the view of most fans, it's just a shame it had to be that way.

Spot on Clive

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 21:06 - Sep 21 with 2758 viewslifelong

Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen. The Clog aka THE SELLOUTS on 12:23 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

With all due respect Richard, I seem to remember when the Yanks bought us you were one of the very few who were in favour of it?
Mind I’m sure you will correct me if I’m wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024