Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else losing interest? 22:41 - Feb 22 with 1668 viewsRoundhayRanger

The worst aspect of this season for me, not just today, but many many games this season, is that we are so so, so boring to watch. How HR has managed to get such a bang average side out of what is basically a very good (and expensive) set of players is a mystery to me. There's 3/4 of the season gone and he still appears not to have a plan A, let alone B & C!

Rapidly losing interest for this year. Rangers have been many things over the years, but I cant remember them boring me to death before. Today was like watching an endless loop. I'd look up and it would be Hill to Dunne, forward to Carroll, Jenas, Carroll, back to Hill, Jenas again, Carroll, wide to Junior who promptly falls over and concedes. Charlton lump it forward. Repeat. Nose in the program for 5, look up, the same. Talk to neighbour about kitchens for 5. Look up. Hill to Dunne, forward to Jenas.......

I'm sure this is partly to blame for the recent arguments in the stands too. Assemble several thousand people anywhere and then basically show them nothing but meaningless midfield possession and its hardly a surprise that little things can blow up. It looks like the earlier wins (and Charlies goals) were indeed just papering over the cracks...
Anyone else losing interest? on 22:47 - Feb 22 with 1628 viewsMedwayR

I lost interest a bit early in the season, maybe not interest but definitely lost enthusiasm. I've only been to home games this season when they've had tickets on offer as I refuse to pay full price for the boring crap that has been served up this season, been to a few away games but only went today as I had a free ticket in the home end. Like you I'm used to us being crap, but not boring. I also struggle to get behind our squad, there's no relationship between the fans & the squad except for Hill, Faurlin and maybe a few others.

Poll: Who’s better?

Anyone else losing interest? on 22:51 - Feb 22 with 1617 viewsoddball

after watching that today im done.im gonna find something to do on a saturday that i enjoy.
Anyone else losing interest? on 23:23 - Feb 22 with 1531 viewsBrightonhoop

It's been painful to watch since before Christmas. I couldn't do it last weekend, something said don't watch this one. I knew somehow it was going to be a Harry car crash. For the second saturday running I went out. Came in in fear of the results. And hey farking presto....
Anyone else losing interest? on 23:34 - Feb 22 with 1496 viewsSpiritofGregory

The thing that gets me down is the money our players are being paid and crap they serve up week in, week out.

Oh to have a manager and team like Burnley, now that's value for money. Their fans must be so proud.
Anyone else losing interest? on 23:52 - Feb 22 with 1464 viewsRanger78

Anyone else losing interest? on 23:34 - Feb 22 by SpiritofGregory

The thing that gets me down is the money our players are being paid and crap they serve up week in, week out.

Oh to have a manager and team like Burnley, now that's value for money. Their fans must be so proud.

I lost interest the moment HR took over
Anyone else losing interest? on 00:02 - Feb 23 with 1441 viewsWestonsuperR

I agree, I've attended lowest number of matches this season than for many years.
Anyone else losing interest? on 00:04 - Feb 23 with 1430 viewsQPR_ARG

It works the other way around for me. The more we struggle, the more I'm interested.
Anyone else losing interest? on 00:33 - Feb 23 with 1400 viewsrrrspricey

Last game for a while for me today. Attended most games thos season in the hope that I'd see a 2010esque performance.

Ain't gonna happen is it so I'll be keeping my hard earned in my pocket for the foreseeable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024