Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs 13:11 - May 13 with 3610 viewsrunningman75

Would anyone want him at Loftus Road if Harry fails to deliver us to the promised land?

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/tottenham-chief-daniel-levy-sacks-tim-sherwood-a
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 23:16 - May 13 with 990 viewsonlyrinmoray

I would have him.. reminds me of Neil Warnock brash, speaks hs mind excellent with the media, enthusiastic He was a backroom man at Tottenham so its unfair to say he should have started at a lower level Levy promoted him. A lot on here hated Colin when he came yet he didnt do badly ... So its a yes from me
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:05 - May 20 with 910 viewsTacticalR

Never trust a man who walks around with a cock on his chest.

Air hostess clique

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:22 - May 20 with 881 viewsdaveB

I quite like him, for those wanting someone to come in and work with what he's got and promote young players he'd be ideal. I'm not sure he's right for us but I think he'll go on to be a decent manager

It wouldn't surprise me if Redknapp went to a DOF role and Sherwood was manager next season. His record was very good apart from against the top sides
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:31 - May 20 with 871 views08olesen

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:22 - May 20 by daveB

I quite like him, for those wanting someone to come in and work with what he's got and promote young players he'd be ideal. I'm not sure he's right for us but I think he'll go on to be a decent manager

It wouldn't surprise me if Redknapp went to a DOF role and Sherwood was manager next season. His record was very good apart from against the top sides

I dont see why Harry would stay as DOF. Its not as if he cares for the long term project of this club and could be sitting on the beach in Sandbanks instead.

Dont think he would do a bad job, but would fear that he is only after the wonga.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:34 - May 20 with 867 viewsdaveB

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:31 - May 20 by 08olesen

I dont see why Harry would stay as DOF. Its not as if he cares for the long term project of this club and could be sitting on the beach in Sandbanks instead.

Dont think he would do a bad job, but would fear that he is only after the wonga.

i wouldn't have him as director of football but can see the club doing something like that if we go up and he decides he's had enough of management
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:38 - May 20 with 855 viewsCowleyR

He's projecting the aura of a loser. My Spurs pals described him as a prize to55er.
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 22:19 - May 20 with 800 viewsdaveB

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 21:38 - May 20 by CowleyR

He's projecting the aura of a loser. My Spurs pals described him as a prize to55er.

be interesting to see if they do any better now he's gone, i personally doubt they will
Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 22:19 - May 20 with 799 viewseasthertsr

Sorry, but any twunt who salutes a goalscorer shouldn't be anywhere near us. That picture was one of most embarrassing photos I have seen taken in a football ground!
Login to get fewer ads

Tim Sherwood sacked by Spurs on 22:28 - May 20 with 779 viewsqueensparker

I couldn't stand him as a player. Going on the "Mark Hughes rule", that means it's a no from me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024