Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watching on TV without the commentary just the crowd sound 20:45 - Jun 12 with 3030 viewsTearsOfaClown

I saw the play-off v Derby in Hong Kong with my son. We found a great "pub" on the 5th Floor on Lockhart Road with a perfect feed. Then 5 mins before the start 100 derby fans cam in from other local pubs as the feed failed where they were. Fair enough, there were 4 of us and a few more of them. Thing was you just could not hear the commentary but you could hear the crowd. So we were all very happy for 90 minutes.

So - I have just watched a BBC replay (awful commentary . . the idea as a TV comment tatta is you fill in the picture with information that you can't see. But they tell you the bleeeding obvious.) and I would just like to watch the game with crowd noise only.

Seeing the game on the other side of the world at 10pm was so brilliant, so surreal, so . . . like a dream. Every morning we would watch the goal again and for good measure every evening too.

And I can't help but celebrate and punch the air when we score . . . and I was there in 1967 too. So for me this was the perfect double - when I go to the pearly gates and they won't let me in . . I can al least say - Urz

watching on TV without the commentary just the crowd sound on 22:02 - Jun 12 with 2949 viewsLblock

We're here, we're there.......

Shame you haven't got a video like the Austin Rs. Be good to see 100 glum faces in white shirts while 4 R's roll around in a heap of celebration in a 5th floor bar in HK

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

watching on TV without the commentary just the crowd sound on 22:11 - Jun 12 with 2917 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Glad you enjoyed it. Surprised there was 100 derby fans in the whole of HK. They must have agreed to watch it together.
watching on TV without the commentary just the crowd sound on 22:15 - Jun 12 with 2911 viewsTearsOfaClown

watching on TV without the commentary just the crowd sound on 22:02 - Jun 12 by Lblock

We're here, we're there.......

Shame you haven't got a video like the Austin Rs. Be good to see 100 glum faces in white shirts while 4 R's roll around in a heap of celebration in a 5th floor bar in HK

only have a few pics, not easy with 100 rams in the ba bar ba

my celebration was magic hat quality.

there was also 3 Derby players form their last Wembley play off who were playing in a 5 a side earlier that day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024