Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friendly Tickets 12:19 - Jul 4 with 1934 viewsrosseeles

Does anyone know when the friendly tickets go on sale? i want to get some tickets for the game on the 9th august, there is a ticket link on the website but it just takes you to info about season tickets

any idea?
Friendly Tickets on 12:31 - Jul 4 with 1920 viewsWokingR

Aren't these always pay on the night ?
Friendly Tickets on 13:39 - Jul 4 with 1871 viewssaxbend

No chance will any of the games sell out. I doubt they'll even have the whole ground open for some of them. Just turn up.
Friendly Tickets on 14:25 - Jul 4 with 1849 viewsrosseeles

yeah i know they wont sell out i was just hoping to book some seats in a good spot as there will be 10 of us going and id prefer to choose where to sit.

Im sure in the past ive booked online for friendlies, so was just hoping to be able to do that again
Friendly Tickets on 15:10 - Jul 4 with 1824 viewsDevon_4_England

Friendly Tickets on 14:25 - Jul 4 by rosseeles

yeah i know they wont sell out i was just hoping to book some seats in a good spot as there will be 10 of us going and id prefer to choose where to sit.

Im sure in the past ive booked online for friendlies, so was just hoping to be able to do that again

The Greek game will go on sale via the Box Office - my guess would be over the next couple of weeks.

I bet there will be 10 loyalty points attached to booking in advance as there has been in recent years for home friendlies.

If you're booking 10+ I would call Rangers as online normally restricts numbers: 0844 477 7001

I reckon Orient and Southend will go on sale via the Box Office in advance too but with on night sales
Friendly Tickets on 17:49 - Jul 4 with 1783 viewsrosseeles

Thanks for that , much appreciated
Friendly Tickets on 19:25 - Jul 4 with 1750 viewsLowerloftLad

I saw somewhere on the southend page there doing a real good price for executive box or dinner offer

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024