Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero 20:40 - Jul 14 with 3563 viewsloftboy

According to Ssn he came top in today's stamina and fitness tests

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Granero on 11:40 - Jul 15 with 608 viewsRangersAreBack

Granero on 22:13 - Jul 14 by chris1969

Phillips, Granero and Faurlin feel like 3 new signings. Possibly add Taarabt to that list as well. Don't think we need to worry too much about midfield signings this season.

I would argue that midfield is where we are weak and needs addressing. Aside from the obvious injury problems, our delivery from set pieces is awful and we lack goal scorers. Hence last season there was an over reliance on nicking games courtesy of Charlie. That strategy will not work in the Prem. The midfield (and defence for that matter) must weigh in with some goals.

As for Granero I can't help thinking that some players are more suited to foreign shores than the Premier League. I can see Granero having more success in Spain and Adel in Italy.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 11:42]
Granero on 12:23 - Jul 15 with 560 viewsDANRANGER

Granero on 11:40 - Jul 15 by RangersAreBack

I would argue that midfield is where we are weak and needs addressing. Aside from the obvious injury problems, our delivery from set pieces is awful and we lack goal scorers. Hence last season there was an over reliance on nicking games courtesy of Charlie. That strategy will not work in the Prem. The midfield (and defence for that matter) must weigh in with some goals.

As for Granero I can't help thinking that some players are more suited to foreign shores than the Premier League. I can see Granero having more success in Spain and Adel in Italy.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 11:42]

Agree also central midfield needs strengthening, however Joey announced yesterday he has come out of international retirement as he feels he's as good as he's ever been and that he may have a chance. He needs a superior ball player next to him who he respects so he can get on with what he's good at. Granero may be the answer........
Granero on 12:32 - Jul 15 with 543 viewskensalriser

Granero should certainly play more as an attacking midfielder than defending and might slot in nicely with Barton as long as we have two/three pacey midfielders.

Quite liking the idea of Granero, Remy and Taarabt being available this season, however unlikely. How would we fit Remy, Austin and Taarabt in the side, though?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Granero on 12:39 - Jul 15 with 529 viewswillis1980

i feel slightly reluctant to see some of the players that left from that dire season play for us again, dont think it looks good. i wonder how it would sit with some of our players seeing these players that went for a stroll down easy street return once a lot of the hard work is done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024