Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... 18:42 - Oct 3 with 3473 views100percent

I have to say that mine were a mixture of three button waisters with channels down the side.... they also used to cover my solatio's that were quarter tipped and ironed. Used to be able hear me coming down South Africa road from 50 metres away....
those were the days with my silk scarf tied round my wrist....
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 17:32 - Oct 4 with 910 viewsBrixtonR

Probably a pair Chipie sanforized with a rubber patch that I wore to Germany in 88. Otherwise the Chipie sort of distress faded out jeans from around Sept 88 - used to get them at Swank in Soho . Good shout about Fiorucci jeans they were quality.
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 04:40 - Oct 5 with 861 viewsFredManRave

Red Sta Prest.

And the proof;

Although maybe not the best example of crease free stay pressed (couldn't afford the real thing) you get the idea.

Rude Boys Out On Day Release.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 07:15 - Oct 5 with 839 viewsisawqpratwcity

r.m. williams ivory moleskins. aussie classic.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 11:33 - Oct 5 with 781 viewswood_hoop

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 17:32 - Oct 4 by BrixtonR

Probably a pair Chipie sanforized with a rubber patch that I wore to Germany in 88. Otherwise the Chipie sort of distress faded out jeans from around Sept 88 - used to get them at Swank in Soho . Good shout about Fiorucci jeans they were quality.

Think I am a generation older than you BrixtonR, but also another pair of jeans that were very popular in the mid 70's were Smith's (I think) well amongst the 'soul boys' they were di rigeur, modeled on the old 'chippy' pants, pockets for a ruler etc, may have ben similar, in denim of course, had a pair of Fiorucci cords in the same design, bloody expensive, could easily do a weeks wages on a pair of Fiorucci back then...
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 11:41 - Oct 5 with 778 viewsTacticalR

Ah the 70s. I used to have a pair of flares that would cover my platform shoes so I could get into see Bruce Lee films. They were X-film trousers.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024