Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alice Gross suspect found dead 16:17 - Oct 4 with 3176 viewsHayesender

Rot in hell you coward

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alice-gross-murder-live-updates-4378023

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 16:20 - Oct 4 with 2679 viewsLblock

However he died I hope it was slow and painful

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 16:21 - Oct 4 with 2668 viewsWeaverQPR

Easy way out for the kunto

@WeavQPR

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 16:31 - Oct 4 with 2619 viewsHollowayRanger

personally im glad, police have admitted they had little evidence and that if he was overseas they couldn't issue a warrant to bring him back

so this way we save a fortune in lawyers and court costs plus prison bills

and a piece of scum can NEVER hurt another girl ever again

still find it sickening that a murderer can just come to this country and not only do we know nothing about it but cant do anything about it!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 16:53 - Oct 4 with 2528 viewsBromleyHoop

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 16:31 - Oct 4 by HollowayRanger

personally im glad, police have admitted they had little evidence and that if he was overseas they couldn't issue a warrant to bring him back

so this way we save a fortune in lawyers and court costs plus prison bills

and a piece of scum can NEVER hurt another girl ever again

still find it sickening that a murderer can just come to this country and not only do we know nothing about it but cant do anything about it!

I agree. In the end he did the right thing by topping himself.

Hopefully 'Alice's Law' will ensure that someone convicted of a serious offence in their home country will prevent them entering the UK regardless of whether they have EU citizenship or not.

The next step will be getting a Naturalised British Citizens status recinded if they commit two or three serious offences in the UK. We really are desperately slow to deal with stuff like this. I guess its the European Court of Human Rights.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 17:28 - Oct 4 with 2364 viewsHollowayRanger

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 16:53 - Oct 4 by BromleyHoop

Hopefully 'Alice's Law' will ensure that someone convicted of a serious offence in their home country will prevent them entering the UK regardless of whether they have EU citizenship or not.

The next step will be getting a Naturalised British Citizens status recinded if they commit two or three serious offences in the UK. We really are desperately slow to deal with stuff like this. I guess its the European Court of Human Rights.

totally agree

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 17:31 - Oct 4 with 2360 viewsdaveB

spent many happy days at Boston Manor Park. All quite shocking seeing that today

I hope the fella did it so the family of Alice can now get a bit of peace
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 17:41 - Oct 4 with 2322 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm afraid this could be bad news for the bereaved family. The main suspect is dead, and if the police have very little evidence now then they and the family are less likely to see this case solved beyond doubt, leaving the poor family wondering if the real killer is out there evading justice, prolonging the grieving process. The last thing they needed or deserved.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 17:57 - Oct 4 with 2282 viewsBromleyHoop

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 17:41 - Oct 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm afraid this could be bad news for the bereaved family. The main suspect is dead, and if the police have very little evidence now then they and the family are less likely to see this case solved beyond doubt, leaving the poor family wondering if the real killer is out there evading justice, prolonging the grieving process. The last thing they needed or deserved.

I'd be absolutely amazed if this fella topping himself was unrelated to Alice Gross' murder and I'd amazed if her family didn't feel the same way. At least they'll be spared hearing in graphic detail the account of her post mortem and cause of death at any subsequent murder trial.

Login to get fewer ads

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 18:01 - Oct 4 with 2267 viewsJuzzie

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 16:53 - Oct 4 by BromleyHoop

Agree except that citizenship should be recinced after one serious offence IMO. No 'three strikes'. This will save the potential 2nd and 3rd person(s) suffering.

You can't go to the USA if you have a criminal record yet we let murderers in here. Crazy.
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 18:11 - Oct 4 with 2222 viewsHayesender

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 18:01 - Oct 4 by Juzzie

Agree except that citizenship should be recinced after one serious offence IMO. No 'three strikes'. This will save the potential 2nd and 3rd person(s) suffering.

You can't go to the USA if you have a criminal record yet we let murderers in here. Crazy.

We have people walking around free who've committed heinous crimes such as genocide in Rwanda, so we've got no chance of kicking out/keeping out murderers and rapists from eastern Europe.

Nation of cowards

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 19:35 - Oct 4 with 2067 viewsBromleyHoop

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 18:01 - Oct 4 by Juzzie

That depends on what you regard as serious offences. Three strikes can be reasonable if you're talking about shoplifting, common assault or similar offences.

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 20:05 - Oct 4 with 1982 viewsJuzzie

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 19:35 - Oct 4 by BromleyHoop

That depends on what you regard as serious offences. Three strikes can be reasonable if you're talking about shoplifting, common assault or similar offences.

I don't think shoplifting is a serious offence therefore three strikes would be applicable for that kind of thing.

Serious fraud, robbery, violence, rape, drug dealing, manslaughter, murder etc are serious and get convicted of one and you are out. You know what you are doing is a serious crime so you pay for it in a serious way. Worried about your 'human rights' back home? Tough, should have thought about that first and also the rights of the people you have violated. Why should your rights be protected and not theirs?

[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 20:09]
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 20:14 - Oct 4 with 1945 viewsQPR1882

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 17:41 - Oct 4 by BrianMcCarthy

When i 1st heard the news i thought fcking good hoped he died slowly and in pain and then i thought what if he did not do it.

I mean ok it is a vague possibility..but a possibility none the less that he happened on her being mugged or she happened on him being attacked and either intervened and they both got killed by someone else..hopefully they will have a full answer for this whole thing..for the young girls family's sake
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 20:51 - Oct 4 with 1877 viewsYorkRanger

Another thread Clive will be watching carefully.

Some strong words on this thread for someone who has not been found guilty of anything. I think Brian called it right in his post...
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 21:16 - Oct 4 with 1807 viewsHollowayRanger

ok so lets look at the clues

we have a suspect who is a convicted murderer

who assaulted a young girl while in uk a while back

who just so happens to be right behind a poor girl who disappears

said man then totally disappears

girl is then found just a few hundred yards away murdered and hidden

man is then found dead

well for me unless it wasn't sucide id say he did it
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 22:08]

Listen to the band play!

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 21:34 - Oct 4 with 1768 viewssmegma

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 20:51 - Oct 4 by YorkRanger

Another thread Clive will be watching carefully.

Some strong words on this thread for someone who has not been found guilty of anything. I think Brian called it right in his post...

Except he was found guilty of murdering his wife. He is scum.
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 23:47 - Oct 4 with 1623 viewsBrightonhoop

Olloway The reason we have a Justice System established over 400 years is so cretins like you do not operate the gallows. If the wrong man is still out there, untried by the media and ever so reliable Metropolitan Police, then he is sure to kill again.

It seems likely guilt existed, but the gilded halls and courts of justice surely offer a safer alternative to public/cretin wicth hunts. Proof beyond reasonable doubt is a good place to start.

Let's hope it was this knut and not someone still amongst the living of west London. We'll probably never know. Beyond statistics for a bankrupt system and stupid people.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 23:50]
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 23:50 - Oct 4 with 1611 viewsHollowayRanger

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 23:47 - Oct 4 by Brightonhoop

Olloway The reason we have a Justice System established over 400 years is so cretins like you do not operate the gallows. If the wrong man is still out there, untried by the media and ever so reliable Metropolitan Police, then he is sure to kill again.

It seems likely guilt existed, but the gilded halls and courts of justice surely offer a safer alternative to public/cretin wicth hunts. Proof beyond reasonable doubt is a good place to start.

Let's hope it was this knut and not someone still amongst the living of west London. We'll probably never know. Beyond statistics for a bankrupt system and stupid people.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 23:50]

if he had been put down for murdering his wife in the first place

that poor girl would still be alive!

cretin right back at ya!

Listen to the band play!

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 23:53 - Oct 4 with 1605 viewsBrightonhoop

If you had been put down at birth we wouldn' t have to suffer your cretinous ramblings. Utter moron.
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 00:05 - Oct 5 with 1576 viewsQPR1882

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 21:16 - Oct 4 by HollowayRanger

ok so lets look at the clues

we have a suspect who is a convicted murderer

who assaulted a young girl while in uk a while back

who just so happens to be right behind a poor girl who disappears

said man then totally disappears

girl is then found just a few hundred yards away murdered and hidden

man is then found dead

[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 22:08]

Well lets see if it was then before you convict him
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 00:34 - Oct 5 with 1547 viewswombat

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 00:05 - Oct 5 by QPR1882

Well lets see if it was then before you convict him

Aren't there two unsolved murders going back ten or so years in the same area ? Bit fit the same style of poor Alice and both unsolved , yes I'd hope the fecker is the guilty man but do we know when he came into the UK ? I think the first disappearance was 1999 . It could be somebody else doing this

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 00:44 - Oct 5 with 1542 viewsBluce_Ree

That poor kid, minding her own business and gets killed by a wrong 'un.

Suicide was the easy way out. C**t.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 01:12 - Oct 5 with 1518 viewsHollowayRanger

papers saying he hung himself

now that's what I call justice for murderers

Listen to the band play!

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 06:42 - Oct 5 with 1461 viewswestberksr

Alice Gross suspect found dead on 01:12 - Oct 5 by HollowayRanger

papers saying he hung himself

now that's what I call justice for murderers

Nope, getting the opportunity to top yourself isn't justice for a child murderer but might satisfy the Daily Mail readers.
Alice Gross suspect found dead on 10:15 - Oct 5 with 1310 viewsquickpassrotter

Let's hope somehow that they can find evidence on the body that conclusively links him to the murder, so that it can be put to bed.

Poor Alice, God bless her - rest in peace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024