Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub for Sunday? 10:11 - Oct 1 with 1317 viewsNoDiddley

Any ideas where we can watch Scum v Arse pre match anywhere near West Ham?
Pub for Sunday? on 10:23 - Oct 1 with 1303 viewsDiscodroids

the duke of edinbourgh on green street,closed 6 weeks ago .

the green man, the duke of fife and the earl of wakefield all closed in the last 2 years within half a mile of the ground..

the best pub by a country mile in the surrounding area is the 'black lion' in plaistow which is one stop short of upton park on the district line. turn right from station entrance 300 yards other side of road. nice pub.

of the rest the' millers well', a witherspoon by east ham town hall is the best bet.(east ham station), obv no sky tv in that one.

'the central' and 'the boylen' by the gound are home pubs.as is the 'queens' in queen road market and the 'denmark by the town hall.

these will be banged out to overflowing following the recent pub closures in the area and that its after a long sunday lunch in the pub.

you could try the 'overdraft' turn right from east ham station 50 yards.

be prepared for some truly amazing sights. it never fails to lift the spirits of this east ham boy when i go back to visit the old man....im in the west ham working mans club , undercover..

green street @12.38pm today@queens pub, queens road market.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 13:07]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pub for Sunday? on 10:35 - Oct 1 with 1275 viewsOliver0203

Pub for Sunday? on 10:23 - Oct 1 by Discodroids

the green man, the duke of fife and the earl of wakefield all closed in the last 2 years within half a mile of the ground..

the best pub by a country mile in the surrounding area is the 'black lion' in plaistow which is one stop short of upton park on the district line. turn right from station entrance 300 yards other side of road. nice pub.

of the rest the' millers well', a witherspoon by east ham town hall is the best bet.(east ham station), obv no sky tv in that one.

'the central' and 'the boylen' by the gound are home pubs.as is the 'queens' in queen road market and the 'denmark by the town hall.

these will be banged out to overflowing following the recent pub closures in the area and that its after a long sunday lunch in the pub.

be prepared for some truly amazing sights. it never fails to lift the spirits of this east ham boy when i go back to visit the old man....im in the west ham working mans club , undercover..

Yeah agree about the black lion decent boozer, will be heading there myself Sunday
Pub for Sunday? on 10:36 - Oct 1 with 1274 viewsKonk

Pub for Sunday? on 10:23 - Oct 1 by Discodroids

Another vote for Black Lion. Does the Denmark have a telly? Can’t remember, but had a couple of okay drinks in there over the years. Also did undercover drinks with WHU mates in the working men’s club one year — better than I expected!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Pub for Sunday? on 11:12 - Oct 1 with 1231 viewsDiscodroids

Pub for Sunday? on 10:36 - Oct 1 by Konk

Another vote for Black Lion. Does the Denmark have a telly? Can’t remember, but had a couple of okay drinks in there over the years. Also did undercover drinks with WHU mates in the working men’s club one year — better than I expected!

i believe it does konk..although i wouldnt want to sell you a pup mate as i cant be 100% sure on that..

the working mans club is great, like the winchester in 'minder' , my old mans been a member for forty odd years.

an old boy at the front , chest full of medals , signs you in to make sure proceedure is observed at all times.great stuff.

i think double diamond is still cutting edge in there.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 11:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pub for Sunday? on 11:12 - Oct 5 with 1053 viewsDiscodroids

forgot theworld famous 'ruskin arms '....motor head, staus quo, iron maiden, bruce robertson etc etc...in high street north east ham station turn right couple of hundred yards..the black lion in plaistow..is head and shoulder the best pub though..

for the victoria turn left from plaistow station was my entry in the flat roof pub thread..
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 11:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024