Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
way to keep people onside Tony 19:19 - Oct 5 with 2264 viewstheselector

After you sack saggy chops and his crew. Promote Hill to asst manager and insist whoever comes in has to work with him. Don't forget the decision he made in the play off final that harry was too scared or stupid to make. Hill will give us identity and continuity.
way to keep people onside Tony on 19:25 - Oct 5 with 2200 viewsphinP

great point. Need to keep a hold of Clint. Good to see Ainsworth and Derry doing well away from QPR, either one of those two would get more out of this squad that Harold, who obviously doesn't give a flying fark anymore
way to keep people onside Tony on 19:30 - Oct 5 with 2180 viewsBerkoRanger

Post of the week for me. Clint for asst manager - ABSOLUTELY.
way to keep people onside Tony on 19:37 - Oct 5 with 2128 viewstheselector

I wouldn't even mind if he was caretaker manager for a while. At least the players that are interested would fight for him.
way to keep people onside Tony on 20:24 - Oct 5 with 2032 viewsBluce_Ree

Based on what? Being a fairly reliable defender? Being an old, respected player isn't going to automatically make him a good assistant manager.

I'd rather a really good manager and HIS choice of number two.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

way to keep people onside Tony on 20:48 - Oct 5 with 1957 viewsterryb

way to keep people onside Tony on 19:37 - Oct 5 by theselector

I wouldn't even mind if he was caretaker manager for a while. At least the players that are interested would fight for him.

This for me.

It is far to early for Clint to be the main man but let him caretake while a new manager is pondered.

TF, don't rush into an appointment & get it wrong for the third time!
way to keep people onside Tony on 21:23 - Oct 5 with 1877 viewstheselector

way to keep people onside Tony on 20:24 - Oct 5 by Bluce_Ree

Based on what? Being a fairly reliable defender? Being an old, respected player isn't going to automatically make him a good assistant manager.

I'd rather a really good manager and HIS choice of number two.

Based on the fact that he's already proved he's got more nous than the idiot in charge. Still, we should probably pick one from the huge list of experienced, successful, available managers who can't wait to come to Loftus road and wouldn't remotely see it as a step down. After all, that's worked out well so far.
way to keep people onside Tony on 21:34 - Oct 5 with 1824 viewskysersosaqpr

Paul Clement in - just looked him up, bloody brill. Get either Hill or Barton in as assistant (or both).

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

way to keep people onside Tony on 00:00 - Oct 6 with 1706 viewsBluce_Ree

way to keep people onside Tony on 21:23 - Oct 5 by theselector

Based on the fact that he's already proved he's got more nous than the idiot in charge. Still, we should probably pick one from the huge list of experienced, successful, available managers who can't wait to come to Loftus road and wouldn't remotely see it as a step down. After all, that's worked out well so far.

Picking a player in an important managerial role because he's an okay defender and a decent bloke is a massive knee jerk reaction in my opinion.

I want Harry out, I really do. But I want the replacement to be a credible manager not a cult hero. I don't want another Waddock. EVER.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024