Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2952 viewshoopstilidie

"Pellegrini has never been to Loftus Road before, some grounds need to be shown respect"

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Gary Neville on 17:23 - Nov 9 with 2835 viewsbarbicanranger

That's the most encouraging thing for me about yesterday...finding our mojo, players and fans, at HQ. The season we stayed up you felt that anyone who came to LR over the second half of the season would get it, Swansea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Stoke all took a bruising... I haven't seen anything similar thus far this season, albeit I am watching from afar. Drawing with City at home will give our players the belief that they can take anyone at home and from my sofa the atmosphere sounded the best we've had this season. Home form is vital to staying up so hopefully this is the start of some good times at LR.
Gary Neville on 17:30 - Nov 9 with 2790 viewsEalingRanger

If every game was played at Loftus Road, under the lights and with horrid weather we would finish very high up the table indeed.
Gary Neville on 17:30 - Nov 9 with 2789 viewsqueensparker

Yesterday was a bona fide Loftus Road under the lights classic, the best atmosphere for me since we intimidated Chelsea. When the crowd and team are on song in a proper blood and thunder game there's no better ground in the country (as even my two City mates were saying afterwards in the pub while moaning about the queues and bogs in the away end).

If only we'd won!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024