Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOLVES 1 DULL 1 today 15:07 - Aug 16 with 1622 viewsJAPRANGERS

We'd do well if we could get a point at Wolves on Wednesday like Dull.

But a midweek game up north-ish for us has all the hallmarks of a 2-0 defeat
WOLVES 1 DULL 1 today on 15:31 - Aug 16 with 1581 viewsAJB0105

We will do very well to get a point. Having watched the championship games so far, the other sides are well organised and have a game plan. I appreciate we are "work in progress" but we need to progress very quickly, particularly as we were poor yesterday and it is highly likely that three of the starters, Green, Philips and Austin are moving on. Their replacement in the current squad do not enhance the team or our prospects.
WOLVES 1 DULL 1 today on 23:09 - Aug 17 with 1417 viewsNeil_SI

Relax chaps.

It will be a hard game, mainly because their strengths are the kind of ones that provide our side a problem, as it's where a lot of our weaknesses have been. Yes it's the type of match that you've seen us be submissive in over the years, but we've often done well there too.

There's always a but, and always a positive. The way to look at this one and hope is because of the details you see.

For a start, they've played their match on Sunday which gives us just a little more rest and preparation time. They've not beaten Hull, despite dominating the game, so they've not yet won at home. Their fans are notorious for getting on their backs.

While they probably just about dominated possession and proceedings against Hull, we've just come out of a match where Cardiff had a lot of the ball and in the main, we've done okay defensively and looked sound on the counter attack when it clicked, which could be key with our pacy and creative players.

They've also started a couple of matches slowly this season, so they will either do the same or try to start quickly and aggressively. Both those approaches can be managed and dealt with in particular ways that allow us to exploit any opportunities that may come our way.

So we need all those things to go in our favour for this one, and if they do, we're more than capable of taking something from the game.
WOLVES 1 DULL 1 today on 09:22 - Aug 18 with 1287 viewssimmo

Although I don't hold out much hope, I actually think that away from home and when playing attacking teams, we will do well. We finally have a mobile team with pace and legs, with the likes of Phillips, Chery, Luongo, JET, Mackie in the team we can break out and hurt teams. I don't think we're quite there yet but I think we will be soon and it should really help us against the more front foot teams in the division.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

WOLVES 1 DULL 1 today on 09:41 - Aug 18 with 1269 viewsGetMeRangers

WOLVES 1 DULL 1 today on 09:22 - Aug 18 by simmo

Although I don't hold out much hope, I actually think that away from home and when playing attacking teams, we will do well. We finally have a mobile team with pace and legs, with the likes of Phillips, Chery, Luongo, JET, Mackie in the team we can break out and hurt teams. I don't think we're quite there yet but I think we will be soon and it should really help us against the more front foot teams in the division.

This is what I am hoping to see, as an improvement on last season. It may not deliver a positive result, but would be good indications that we can be more competitive away from home this season. Hope also that the break out is less hoof and more Chery playing incisive balls through
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024