Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby Top, Rangers reach Cup Final 15:42 - Nov 28 with 1866 viewsmacclesfieldman

Aren't we all counting our blessings that Ferdinand stuck with his mate Ramsey after we finished bottom of the EPL and were relegated without a whimper instead of going for Clement or Warbuton?
Just because Derby are top and Rangers have reached the Scottish Cup Final I doubt either of those Managers could have got us to 15th in the Championship and playing consecutive games without a striker on the pitch.
Take a bow Sir Les, you are wise beyond words.
Now, you need to ignore the credentials of available Managers such as Pearson and stick with your mates.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Derby Top, Rangers reach Cup Final on 15:55 - Nov 28 with 1832 viewsrsonist

Hindsight is 20/20. I'd also have much preferred either of the two but you can hardly compare their current situations to ours - the standard Rangers are playing against speaks for itself and Clement took over an already strong side who then had probably the highest ever Championship spend (£18m, no sales) added on top over the summer. I don't know about you but even as the best candidates I could still easily imagine them struggling at LR this season all the same.
Derby Top, Rangers reach Cup Final on 17:52 - Nov 28 with 1685 viewsingeminate

Maybe you are right, but you don't half come across as a know it all.

Like,the other poster said hindsight a wonderful thing - not to mention that you have no idea if we turned them down or the other way around. Or if les had final say vs the board.

Still always worth having a pop at one of rangers genuine legends after a home win. I salute you.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Derby Top, Rangers reach Cup Final on 17:54 - Nov 28 with 1677 viewsbrewers_hoop

Not today mate...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024