Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH DEAR 16:25 - Jan 24 with 10752 viewsgetcarter

There will be some pessimists unhappy tonite, great performance, get behind the boys and watch us fly.
OH DEAR on 16:36 - Jan 24 with 4643 viewsdickythorpe

Ray Davies's barmy army!!!!
OH DEAR on 16:41 - Jan 24 with 4631 viewsBloodyhills

All Swansea fans will be over the moon at today's win.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

OH DEAR on 16:43 - Jan 24 with 4617 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Fly? I'm expecting a hard battle, but certainly am much more optimistic after today. Strange OP

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

OH DEAR on 17:00 - Jan 24 with 4574 viewssully49

This is the start of the rest of our season that's for sure. Away to West Brom, next who could only manage a draw with Villa. We took advantage of a set of results that were in our favour the weekend, but we need to capitalise on this, and every remaining game for the rest of the season. We need a new, proven goal scoring striker asap to make us more of a threat up front, to this end Id'e like to see Peter Crouch, my entire reasoning is he would be an advantage to us from set pieces at either end the pitch. Do we have a kit in his size ?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 23:22]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

OH DEAR on 17:06 - Jan 24 with 4535 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 16:41 - Jan 24 by Bloodyhills

Absolutely. Anyone who is unhappy after that, regardless of the their views on recruitment, selection etc. is a massive tw@t.

The Swans are surely the most important thing. Anyone who wanted us to lose so they could score points on the internet needs to have a good look at themselves.
OH DEAR on 17:07 - Jan 24 with 4515 viewsBloodyhills

OH DEAR on 17:06 - Jan 24 by jack247

Absolutely. Anyone who is unhappy after that, regardless of the their views on recruitment, selection etc. is a massive tw@t.

The Swans are surely the most important thing. Anyone who wanted us to lose so they could score points on the internet needs to have a good look at themselves.

I'd add to that and say anyone who wanted us to lose today is not a Swans fan at all.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

OH DEAR on 17:10 - Jan 24 with 4494 viewsDr_Winston

OH DEAR on 16:41 - Jan 24 by Bloodyhills

Sad isn't it?

There won't be a single genuine Swans fan gutted after today. Plenty who can't wait to start threads like this though.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OH DEAR on 17:27 - Jan 24 with 4420 viewsWarwickHunt

OH DEAR on 17:10 - Jan 24 by Dr_Winston

Sad isn't it?

There won't be a single genuine Swans fan gutted after today. Plenty who can't wait to start threads like this though.

Funnily enough, most people's pessimism will have dissipated with the appointment of a decent coaching set-up swiftly followed by a committed, tactically sound performance.

Over the head of the fückwit OP, obviously.
Login to get fewer ads

OH DEAR on 17:27 - Jan 24 with 4419 viewssully49

Sad isn't it?

We can be proud of the boys today, a massive 3pts and anyone who doesn't see the impact of today's result and can only see the negatives shouldn't be allowed on this site or call themselves a supporter. It wasn't a master class and we could have easily lost the match, BUT WE DIDN'T.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 20:24]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

OH DEAR on 17:29 - Jan 24 with 4393 viewsBloodyhills

Sad isn't it?

It is a bit sad. It's true that we are a disparate and argumentative lot at times but I don't doubt for one moment that all Swans fans want the best for the club and today's win is great for the club. Possibly and hopefully a game that means we are turning the corner and are going back to playing decent football and getting the results we need.

OH DEAR on 17:31 - Jan 24 with 4383 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 17:29 - Jan 24 by Bloodyhills

It is a bit sad. It's true that we are a disparate and argumentative lot at times but I don't doubt for one moment that all Swans fans want the best for the club and today's win is great for the club. Possibly and hopefully a game that means we are turning the corner and are going back to playing decent football and getting the results we need.

Unfortunately, I think there are one or two who are more concerned with being right on here than what happens on the pitch. Very, very small minority though.
OH DEAR on 17:34 - Jan 24 with 4349 viewsmonmouth

OH DEAR on 17:27 - Jan 24 by WarwickHunt

Funnily enough, most people's pessimism will have dissipated with the appointment of a decent coaching set-up swiftly followed by a committed, tactically sound performance.

I agree with you, but that was a Monk performance par excellence in the second half.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OH DEAR on 17:40 - Jan 24 with 4315 viewsHumpty

OH DEAR on 17:07 - Jan 24 by Bloodyhills

I'd add to that and say anyone who wanted us to lose today is not a Swans fan at all.

Do you honestly believe such people actually exist?
OH DEAR on 17:41 - Jan 24 with 4310 viewsunion_jack

OH DEAR on 17:31 - Jan 24 by jack247

Unfortunately, I think there are one or two who are more concerned with being right on here than what happens on the pitch. Very, very small minority though.

Definitely not the case. The only crowing that happens us when some people can plainly see where problems lie but others bury their heads so deep they cannot see it. Then you'll have a bit of a 'I told you so' attitude but none of those would want us to lose just so they could say so.

This board by the way is no different to any other one across the UK or indeed further afield. It's called human nature.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

OH DEAR on 17:42 - Jan 24 with 4296 viewsmonmouth

OH DEAR on 17:40 - Jan 24 by Humpty

No.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OH DEAR on 17:43 - Jan 24 with 4278 viewsPrivate_Partz

OH DEAR on 17:31 - Jan 24 by jack247

Indeed and Darren had beaten the OP to it anyway. I really don't get it. A brilliant win today and all the first thing think about is divisiveness.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

OH DEAR on 17:45 - Jan 24 with 4262 viewsLoyal

Another OP who thinks Swans fans want us to lose.
Fcking priceless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

OH DEAR on 17:49 - Jan 24 with 4230 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 17:40 - Jan 24 by Humpty

I do.
OH DEAR on 17:51 - Jan 24 with 4221 viewsHumpty

OH DEAR on 17:49 - Jan 24 by jack247

I do.

Really? Who do you think on here wanted us to lose today?
OH DEAR on 17:51 - Jan 24 with 4220 viewsexiledclaseboy

OH DEAR on 17:49 - Jan 24 by jack247

I do.

And me.

Poll: Tory leader

OH DEAR on 17:52 - Jan 24 with 4213 viewsWingstandwood

OH DEAR on 17:27 - Jan 24 by WarwickHunt

I am for one absolutely ecstatic that SCFC's four clown coaching-managerial team left. IMO the team were anti-managed and anti-coached by a bunch of impostors whom should never have been left anywhere near a Premier League club.

And despite the post departure PR bullshit, over-hype and self congratulation from both Monk and Pep?..................They've all received (Joke O' Leary and Beattie included!) ZERO interest from other clubs! No Premier League club/top level club will touch em with a bargepole.

Argus!

OH DEAR on 17:53 - Jan 24 with 4188 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 17:41 - Jan 24 by union_jack

Definitely not the case. The only crowing that happens us when some people can plainly see where problems lie but others bury their heads so deep they cannot see it. Then you'll have a bit of a 'I told you so' attitude but none of those would want us to lose just so they could say so.

This board by the way is no different to any other one across the UK or indeed further afield. It's called human nature.

Disagree with your first paragraph, agree with your second.

I can plainly see things have been wrong, have been improving, but still have a long way to go. It frustrates me when people bury their heads in the sand, but there is nothing I like more than us battling to a win against the odds and my expectations. There are certainly others who would have posted by now had we been hammered.
OH DEAR on 17:53 - Jan 24 with 4182 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 17:51 - Jan 24 by exiledclaseboy

And me.

Absolutely.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

OH DEAR on 17:55 - Jan 24 with 4168 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 17:51 - Jan 24 by Humpty

Really? Who do you think on here wanted us to lose today?

I don't need to name names, they will be the first people on here if we lose at West Brom.
OH DEAR on 17:56 - Jan 24 with 4148 viewsymaohyd

In my opinion football is way over analysed, fine margins, if it falls the wrong way it is all doom and gloom, the right way and everyone's a hero.

A brilliant result, a battling performance, some nice fluid movement, BUT, so easliy could have ended up a draw.

I'll certainly enjoy tonight, the table looks a great deal more healthy.

Onwards and upwards.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024