Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulhams experiment, good or bad ? 07:58 - Mar 4 with 3248 viewsQPR1882

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/fulham-hired-web-expert-to-message-their-o
Fulhams experiment, good or bad ? on 08:16 - Mar 4 with 3210 viewsAgedR

Interesting.

I suppose it is an educational program for these young lads, and it does show Fulham acting with good intentions.

But...something about it makes me a little uneasy.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fulhams experiment, good or bad ? on 09:37 - Mar 4 with 3108 viewslondonscottish

The idiocy that people display from behind a keyboard never fails to amaze me. They seem to think that they can say or do anything without any consequence.

For those of us old enough to remember it all started with Ollie North who (correctly) thought he was about to get nailed for all the Iran Contra stuff. He went to work with his assistant one weekend and started shredding thousands of incriminating documents whilst deleting all the electronic versions.

All the shredding was recorded on CCTV and the all the emails were recovered from the mainframe back-up tapes the next working day and Ollie ended up in court. Doh.

Anything to educate young people about the consequences of what they do online must surely be a good thing.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 9:41]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Fulhams experiment, good or bad ? on 10:39 - Mar 4 with 3051 viewsGetMeRangers

Fulhams experiment, good or bad ? on 08:16 - Mar 4 by AgedR

Interesting.

I suppose it is an educational program for these young lads, and it does show Fulham acting with good intentions.

Given that some footballers are not the sharpest knife in the drawer and can often come from backgrounds that are far from ideal, I think it is to be commended when a clab looks to play a figure head role in their lives

Only problem, is that at some clubs you have the wrong sorts that are Captain Leader Racists, who may have more sway... seemingly behaving in a way that the club dont have much issue with
Fulhams experiment, good or bad ? on 12:55 - Mar 4 with 2943 viewsLongsufferingR

Fulhams experiment, good or bad ? on 08:16 - Mar 4 by AgedR

Interesting.

I agree. Is it teaching them the right way to go, or how to hide their actions better?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024