Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win 18:49 - Mar 13 with 3320 viewsTGRRRSSS

Can still do it clearly... at a level

http://www.bracknellnews.co.uk/sport/14334946.Bracknell___District_Sunday_League
Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 19:17 - Mar 13 with 3255 viewsNorthernr

That's what you fcking need isn't it? Hungover to sht, hanging out of your arse, blinking into the light, half eleven Sunday morning in the feezing cold, agree to turn out for your mat'e steam cos they're short, hobble out to left back and hope nobody passes to you only to discover you're marking Gareth Ainsworth, a former professional who once tried to run off a spiral fracture of his shin bone.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 19:18 - Mar 13 with 3249 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 19:41 - Mar 13 with 3172 viewsTheBlob

Clive's got a beard apparently.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 19:54 - Mar 13 with 3145 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I love you Gareth, but fvck me sort that Barnet out.
Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 20:00 - Mar 13 with 3117 viewsqueensparker

Not only did some poor sod have to go into every 50/50 and header with Ainsworth, the oppo only had seven players! Even in my darkest Sunday League moments i never saw 11 v 7

"heavily depleted Bracknell Manics side took a pasting at Finchampstead Sunday, going down 15-0.

Wycombe Wanderers manager Gareth Ainsworth bagged a double hat-trick while goals from James Kirby (2), Matt Whittle (2), Jamie Currie (2), Byron Hobbs (2) and Michael Starnes made up the rest.

Manics played the 90 minutes with only seven players, the minimum required to fulfil the fixture, so credit to those Manics players that took part."
Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 20:00 - Mar 13 with 3117 viewsOakR

I see the opposition only had 7 players the whole game, reminds me of a few Sunday morning matches I played - utterly depressing when you are part of a 7 or 8 and you know there is no chance of anything from the game!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 20:12 - Mar 13 with 3084 viewsHollowayRanger

only 7 players lol happened to me once and only once at old tolly ,two car loads of players went missing and only we turned up 5 of us to we actually had to do some smoke and mirror tricks got two kids out of a park and two of the other teams non playing staff to play for us just so the match could be played (this was around 1986)

anyhow I was in goal and ht score 1-3 sadly the two kids were knackered after 60 mins and one of the other players on loan did a hammy so could only walk

ended 1-9 but we kept it under 10 and I was motm all very weird

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 2939 viewswestolian

I'm only a mile from their pitch in Finch

Could be a big crowd next Sunday

Lol etc

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth hits 6 in 15-0 win on 19:47 - Mar 14 with 2454 viewsTGRRRSSS

We should go Westy - cheaper than Loftus
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024