1) Replace McClaren with one of the 30 year old whizz kids that float around St Georges. Give him (or her) a 10 year contract with a non sacking clause bar gross misconduct. Ignore any relegation or poor performance and concentrate on youth development. Give them a remit of 20% home grown players in first season, 40% in second season, 50% in third season. Curtail any supporter expectation of success in the first 10 years.
2) Sell the club to the fans, council, or any other non corporate entity that has a emotional but not financial stake in the cub.
3) Hold elections for a 3 person executive committee comprising three parts. Hold elections at the end of every season for:
- Employee Director (must be an employee elected by employees) - Supporter Director (must be a member elected by members) - General Secretary (must be one of either employee or member elected by both)
This EC will run the club under the instructions of the employees and supporters and will be accountable to them at the ballot box.
MEDIUM TERM (5 YEARS)
3) Build a stadium with financial assistance of the council. Integrate local community facilities into such as social housing etc. Make the stadium a hub of the community rather than a business inside of it. Justify local taxpayers expenditure. Stadium building is not covered by FFP.
4) Build a world class training facility and also make that a hub of the community. Again not covered by FFP, and must be an asset to the community. Allow local youth to use facilities too for example or integrate local housing and community centres.
5) Expand into the housing market. Invest in new homes for locals under the QPR banner. Use the revenue gained from affordable rent to invest into the club.
LONG TERM (10 YEARS)
5) Team should be full of well trained players in their mid to late 20s. Sell them or play them but be ambitious. Begin to buy market talent again.