Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? 07:25 - Jul 11 with 3868 viewsSwaneeRiver

Can't wait for this waste of time to be over so that everyone behind the scenes can concentrate on finalising our squad.
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 14:33 - Jul 11 with 883 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 14:19 - Jul 11 by perchrockjack

Yep, another thread drifting into personal abuse.

Hypocritical or ironic.

Feck em Alan, you madder than a box of frogs but I've not seen you single handedly destroy threads for no other reason than to cyber bully a poster.

Winston and prosser , the new miliken and nesbit

Most are just like that thicko Prosser the huge tosser ,they digest what suits them in order to spout garbage at myself and others ,sad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 14:38 - Jul 11 with 869 viewsperchrockjack

I try not to throw garbage first but I'm glad to as a reply.

It's long been the case pross has killed this site, now jobbie winston , through his long term hatred of scousejack , joins in. Pitiful stuff.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 14:55 - Jul 11 with 861 viewsmax936

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 12:16 - Jul 11 by jasper_T

Ki had to do a minimum of 4 weeks of service and was still with the national team when they played the Czech Republic on the 5th of June. So if he went straight away he might now have finished up.

Letting him skip the US holiday to recover from the trench foot and shell shock seems fair, and shouldn't make any difference in the long run.

Hopefully the military experience has toughened him up a tad.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:00 - Jul 11 with 852 viewssnork44

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 14:24 - Jul 11 by perchrockjack

Why use the word senile, snork. Why.

I mean, it's like none of us is ever wrong on here.

It's also the case you re only encouraging the school yard bolloks we see from certain posters , including moderators, who should set the standard.

Stick to topic or butt out, innit

Because three times,Alan has been told that Ki is in Korea doing his military service and each time he has doubted what has been told him. It's like there is some weird conspiracy theory, is Ki being used as a makeweight for a move for Messi, will Ki be sold to Sunderland or is he behind the lines on a secret mission to kill the North Korean Leader. As I said before he is probably either in some office outside of Seoul or he is his apartment with Mrs Ki making little Ki's either way he will be back for start of the season either with Swansea City or if Mr Guidolin deems him surplus to requirements with on their team. As for Prosser it is up to him to have his little spat with Oldjack, I just commented on his statement as I saw it , not because Darran has previous with him.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:04 - Jul 11 with 839 viewsDarran

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 14:38 - Jul 11 by perchrockjack

I try not to throw garbage first but I'm glad to as a reply.

It's long been the case pross has killed this site, now jobbie winston , through his long term hatred of scousejack , joins in. Pitiful stuff.

Nobody posts here anymore because of me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:10 - Jul 11 with 829 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:00 - Jul 11 by snork44

Because three times,Alan has been told that Ki is in Korea doing his military service and each time he has doubted what has been told him. It's like there is some weird conspiracy theory, is Ki being used as a makeweight for a move for Messi, will Ki be sold to Sunderland or is he behind the lines on a secret mission to kill the North Korean Leader. As I said before he is probably either in some office outside of Seoul or he is his apartment with Mrs Ki making little Ki's either way he will be back for start of the season either with Swansea City or if Mr Guidolin deems him surplus to requirements with on their team. As for Prosser it is up to him to have his little spat with Oldjack, I just commented on his statement as I saw it , not because Darran has previous with him.

And if you had digested my posts correctly all was explained ,which you conveniently totally ignored

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:32 - Jul 11 with 806 viewsSwaneeRiver

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:04 - Jul 11 by Darran

Nobody posts here anymore because of me.

I posted on here and you effin highjacked my post !!!!!
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:33 - Jul 11 with 803 viewsDarran

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:32 - Jul 11 by SwaneeRiver

Well at least you're still here and there's hardly anyone left.

Login to get fewer ads

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:49 - Jul 11 with 778 viewsMurph75

Here we go boys & girls. Hopefully this will clear things up?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ki-sung-yueng-miss-sta

Maybe snork can correct my spelling whilst f**king up his own grammar.
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:56 - Jul 11 with 768 viewsOldjack

that was posted in May ,and i already knew that

ps
he won't be playing in the Olympics either ,all three wild cards are now occupied and he's not one of them

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:06 - Jul 11 with 758 viewsMurph75

What more do you need that's not contained in the article I posted?
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:36 - Jul 11 with 730 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:06 - Jul 11 by Murph75

What more do you need that's not contained in the article I posted?

Will we be paying him a wage whilst he's on his jolly ? if so Why?

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:41 - Jul 11 with 717 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sorry River, but some of us are pretty stoked about seeing the team, in any way, shape, or form.

Not the same as going over there to see meaningful fixtures of course, but I'm expecting a pretty respectable gathering of Jacks from all over North America in Richmond this weekend.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:45 - Jul 11 with 709 viewsDarran

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:41 - Jul 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sorry River, but some of us are pretty stoked about seeing the team, in any way, shape, or form.

Not the same as going over there to see meaningful fixtures of course, but I'm expecting a pretty respectable gathering of Jacks from all over North America in Richmond this weekend.

I see where you're coming from Michael but it should be all about building for the new season and in that respect it's pretty pointless.

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:47 - Jul 11 with 703 viewsMurph75

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:36 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

Will we be paying him a wage whilst he's on his jolly ? if so Why?

Who gives a f**k?
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:48 - Jul 11 with 691 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:47 - Jul 11 by Murph75

Who gives a f**k?

Me and many others who pay his wages

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:49 - Jul 11 with 687 viewsMurph75

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:48 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

Me and many others who pay his wages

You seem to be the only one who's obsessed with his whereabouts.
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:56 - Jul 11 with 680 viewsDarran

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:49 - Jul 11 by Murph75

He probably fancies him.

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:57 - Jul 11 with 678 viewsMurph75

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:56 - Jul 11 by Darran

He probably fancies him.

That would make sense.
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:58 - Jul 11 with 677 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:49 - Jul 11 by Murph75

Obsessed ? i am merely curious as to his whereabouts ,perhaps he's finished his army stint now and he's having a damn good rest right now after all that foxhole digging .He's a damn good player when on song mind and will be missed if sold on

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 17:05 - Jul 11 with 673 viewsMurph75

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:58 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

Obsessed ? i am merely curious as to his whereabouts ,perhaps he's finished his army stint now and he's having a damn good rest right now after all that foxhole digging .He's a damn good player when on song mind and will be missed if sold on

He'll get a court order against you if you're not careful.
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 17:13 - Jul 11 with 657 viewsOldjack

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 17:05 - Jul 11 by Murph75

He'll get a court order against you if you're not careful.

now don't be a tit ,court orders are for the likes of Prosser ,top stalker he is

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 17:14 - Jul 11 with 652 viewsMurph75

Ha ha, you may have a point :-)
When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 17:14 - Jul 11 with 652 viewsraynor94

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 16:58 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

He's obviously away with Guidolins blessing, and I would expect to see him back with the Euro boys at the end of the month

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 18:08 - Jul 11 with 611 viewsStarsky

When Do They get Home from their US Jolly ? on 15:32 - Jul 11 by SwaneeRiver

What was your question again?

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024