Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Murray 17:04 - Jul 10 with 2309 viewsbosh67

That was impressive. A masterclass. Well done lad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Andy Murray on 17:09 - Jul 10 with 2294 viewsTHEBUSH

Excellent another British success, although I wonder how long for though
Andy Murray on 17:11 - Jul 10 with 2284 viewsjohncharles

He'll be British now then

Strong and stable my arse.

Andy Murray on 21:43 - Jul 10 with 2088 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Andy Murray on 17:11 - Jul 10 by johncharles

Unless I missed something yes he's British
Andy Murray on 21:58 - Jul 10 with 2060 viewsToast_R

Two Wimbledon wins in three years. I doubt we'll ever see another British player achieve that.
Andy Murray on 22:00 - Jul 10 with 2051 viewsLblock

Look. Grand Slams, Masters, Davis Cup and all that. Pah! His greatest achievement is, and always will be, bagging his missus Kim. Cracker.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Andy Murray on 22:01 - Jul 10 with 2048 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Andy Murray on 21:58 - Jul 10 by Toast_R

Two Wimbledon wins in three years. I doubt we'll ever see another British player achieve that.

I think it's two in four as it was 2013 but yes that is a brilliant achievement.
Andy Murray on 22:06 - Jul 10 with 2041 viewsCHUBBS

Andy Murray on 22:01 - Jul 10 by CroydonCaptJack

I think it's two in four as it was 2013 but yes that is a brilliant achievement.

He won his other one 3 years ago👍
Andy Murray on 02:56 - Jul 11 with 1911 viewsSydneyRs

Fantastic achievement, and he's still improving as a player. He's in a very difficult era in terms of sharing his career with all time greats, but has done brilliantly.

Well played sir, and the bonus is it will annoy the haters who can't let go of his joke about England 10+ years ago!
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Murray on 07:06 - Jul 11 with 1861 viewsjonno

Yes, fair play to Murray who has worked hard to improve his game. This tournament is the best I have seen him play and he fully deserved it.
Andy Murray on 10:17 - Jul 11 with 1737 viewsstowmarketrange

I arranged a day at Wimbledon for me and my wife in March.She has never been there before,so we had a night in an hotel,a coach trip to SW19 and 2 tickets thrown in for Court number 1.
It was like trying to sleep when you knew there was an orgy in the room next door.You could hear the grunts and groans but we didn't know who was doing what to whom.
We could've gone straight to Henman hill at 9.45 and waited for 5 hours on the grass,or go to see some cracking tennis on the other courts.Guess which option we chose?

Well done to Murray anyway.
Andy Murray on 18:47 - Jul 11 with 1587 viewstimcocking

Andy Murray on 17:11 - Jul 10 by johncharles

As are we all. Brilliant effort.
Andy Murray on 19:00 - Jul 11 with 1573 viewsjohncharles

Andy Murray on 02:56 - Jul 11 by SydneyRs

Fantastic achievement, and he's still improving as a player. He's in a very difficult era in terms of sharing his career with all time greats, but has done brilliantly.

Well played sir, and the bonus is it will annoy the haters who can't let go of his joke about England 10+ years ago!

England don't do jokes, as I have found out.
Gonna need a sense of humour when Allardyce gets the job.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 19:11]

Strong and stable my arse.

Andy Murray on 23:36 - Jul 11 with 1487 viewsbob566

Just watched the highlights. Loser so gracious in defeat, winner very humble. Pure sportsmanship
Andy Murray on 00:39 - Jul 12 with 1469 viewsbosh67

His wife is fit as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Andy Murray on 05:17 - Jul 12 with 1431 viewsrsonist

Andy Murray on 23:36 - Jul 11 by bob566

Just watched the highlights. Loser so gracious in defeat, winner very humble. Pure sportsmanship

Found Murray's behaviour unpleasant as ever to be honest - possibly the most grim, funereal occasion of triumph I've ever seen. There's humility and there's self-absorbed and immature to the point of disrespectful. Like a teenager locking himself in his room and listening to Radiohead over Xmas.
Andy Murray on 11:14 - Jul 12 with 1345 viewsFredManRave

Andy Murray on 05:17 - Jul 12 by rsonist

Found Murray's behaviour unpleasant as ever to be honest - possibly the most grim, funereal occasion of triumph I've ever seen. There's humility and there's self-absorbed and immature to the point of disrespectful. Like a teenager locking himself in his room and listening to Radiohead over Xmas.

Bloody Hell that's harsh. I'd go as far as to say he was dour, hoever compared to Ivan Lendl he's more like the Joker. I saw a documentary on him recently (Murray not the Joker) and it just confirmed that he is a very quiet, down to earth, humble person.

But he's a very well respected and liked member of the circuit and is a consumate professional. I'll choose to focus on his amazing achievements and success as opposed to a a percieved (misplaced) immaturity and being self obsorbed and disrespectful.

If anything we should be thankfull that he's very different from our football 'heroes'.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024