Another entertaining game, albeit we switched off a bit second half.
A few observations.
1. BOS looked interested again which is good but just wish we knew what is going to happen? I suspect he will be off but then again he really could push on with another season or so here. Seems unlikely but at least he was on his game again.
2. Dieng. This guy is the best keeper since Smithies. Really commands his area and his positioning is excellent. Always looks calm.
3. The BOS attempt 'cleared off the line' before he scored some time later. Everyone on comms has missed it. The defender has no idea where the ball is but it cannons off his arm onto the post. Nailed on penalty and a yellow at worst. Defender as I say has no idea but amazed no one spotted it.
I really hope we play BOS at Legoland on Friday. His pace will cause problems. We've just got to make sure someone stands on Tonie's foot early on. We were in for him but couldn't afford him. He's a bit of a goal machine at the moment but right now their only real one. We need Danny Maddox back to neutralise him.
1. Where is the Tom Carroll hating coming from? Yes, he gives the ball away sometimes but he seems to be capable of doing a good impression of Faurlin when he's on it. And Faulin used to lose the ball sometimes as well. I like him. Links up play very well with that left foot.
2. The Barbet penalty... Is the ref giving it as a foul against Barbet still based on the foul in his own area in the Cardiff game? Saw it last night. What is the ref seeing and possibly even more to the point, how does the linesman not see it? Even my mate who is a Luton fan, who sent me the clip last night marked it as... In what universe is this not a penalty?
On the other hand Dykes did put the ball in later off his shoulder and arm. Something that was actually more difficult to spot.
Anyway, entertaining and some nice movement from us.
Or who know musicians or miss live music, my friend and broadcaster Whispering Bob Harris recently released a charity single revisiting Ben E. King's classic Stand By Me with his son, Miles and a host of well known artists to help struggling musicians for www.helpmusicians.org.uk. Under the #standbyme2020 and on his site under https://www.bobharris.org/press/whisperingbobs-allstars - Below is a small support interview I did with him to help promote what he's doing. If you have a coffee and 25 mins to spare give it a look.
Amazing effort from 6th place. Class from Vettel to be the first to run over to congratulate him. Unbelievable driver. Hamilton's now the greatest driver of all time and lovely words of congratulations from the Schumacher family. Class again.
QPR's Manisha Tailor: "It is ludicrous I'm the only south Asian female in the role I'm in. QPR having faith and belief in me was a big thing. Change takes time and hopefully I can help pave the way for others."
I'll be honest at 1-1 their keeper pulls off a world class save to stop us going 2-1 up. Astonishing save.
At the back I know we all like Dickie but look at the two goals that win the game. Great player but an embarrassing lack of pace and that is going to keep coming back if they can't improve it. He really has no pace at all. Armstrong skins him over the 1st 10 yards both time.