Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Van der Hoorn 17:32 - Sep 23 with 6742 viewsJack11

Lives in the same building as me. Had a chat with him earlier and confirmed he is starting tomorrow. Wouldn't say if it was 3 at the back or if FF or JA was dropped. Positive news though as I thought he had a decent game on Weds.
Van der Hoorn on 17:37 - Sep 23 with 5091 viewsOldjack

I like him ,had a good solid game Wednesday ,but less of the hoofing is required ,have a word ,ta

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Van der Hoorn on 19:29 - Sep 23 with 4684 viewsoldcob

Van der Hoorn on 17:37 - Sep 23 by Oldjack

I like him ,had a good solid game Wednesday ,but less of the hoofing is required ,have a word ,ta

Speaking as an ex keeper (hundreds of years ago) I liked nothing better than the centre half to give it a good hoof up field. The further it was from my goal the more I liked it. I know where you are coming from though OJ the game is more skilful now.
Van der Hoorn on 19:32 - Sep 23 with 4670 viewsOldjack

Van der Hoorn on 19:29 - Sep 23 by oldcob

Speaking as an ex keeper (hundreds of years ago) I liked nothing better than the centre half to give it a good hoof up field. The further it was from my goal the more I liked it. I know where you are coming from though OJ the game is more skilful now.

Hoofing belongs in the lower leagues

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Van der Hoorn on 19:33 - Sep 23 with 4661 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Van der Hoorn on 19:32 - Sep 23 by Oldjack

Hoofing belongs in the lower leagues

id hoof it tomorrow

these will close us down like youve never seen anything like it before

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Van der Hoorn on 19:35 - Sep 23 with 4648 viewsSwanjaxs

Van der Hoof not for me... throw Mawson in why not?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Van der Hoorn on 19:52 - Sep 23 with 4560 viewsairedale

The trouble with hoofing it away when playing big teams though, is that you just give it back to them and they come again. You're better off passing it about amongst yourselves like we used to when Brendan was here.
Van der Hoorn on 20:11 - Sep 23 with 4449 viewstomdickharry

Van der Hoorn on 19:35 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Van der Hoof not for me... throw Mawson in why not?

Mawson should have played in all the games he was available for,he has played in over 100 games in the past 2 seasons okay League 1 and 2 but if he wasn't ready to play when we spent £5M on him then why bother. If VDH is selected for tomorrow wish him all the very best.
Van der Hoorn on 20:21 - Sep 23 with 4404 viewsTheKirkyLife

Had a really solid game and deserving of a starting berth for me. Looked so much more composed than FF and I ask you all this - would you rather the guy clear it far up the field or just outside the penalty box? I'll take the Dutchman thank you.

Mawson on the bench perhaps? I reckon he'll get bedded in soon enough via the FA Cup.
Login to get fewer ads

Van der Hoorn on 20:24 - Sep 23 with 4369 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Van der Hoorn on 20:21 - Sep 23 by TheKirkyLife

Had a really solid game and deserving of a starting berth for me. Looked so much more composed than FF and I ask you all this - would you rather the guy clear it far up the field or just outside the penalty box? I'll take the Dutchman thank you.

Mawson on the bench perhaps? I reckon he'll get bedded in soon enough via the FA Cup.

We don't play in the FA cup until January.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Van der Hoorn on 20:25 - Sep 23 with 4365 viewsTheKirkyLife

Van der Hoorn on 20:24 - Sep 23 by Joe_bradshaw

We don't play in the FA cup until January.

I know, he'll get bedded in soon enough via the FA Cup haha
Van der Hoorn on 20:25 - Sep 23 with 4358 viewslondonlisa2001

Van der Hoorn on 20:11 - Sep 23 by tomdickharry

Mawson should have played in all the games he was available for,he has played in over 100 games in the past 2 seasons okay League 1 and 2 but if he wasn't ready to play when we spent £5M on him then why bother. If VDH is selected for tomorrow wish him all the very best.

A massive shame he was cup tied on Wednesday - would have been ideal to play him.

Hope we see him soon though - only way to tell if he's any good is to give him a go.
Van der Hoorn on 21:01 - Sep 23 with 4162 viewsDr_Winston

Van der Hoorn on 20:25 - Sep 23 by londonlisa2001

A massive shame he was cup tied on Wednesday - would have been ideal to play him.

Hope we see him soon though - only way to tell if he's any good is to give him a go.

Can't do any worse than Fernandez.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Van der Hoorn on 21:02 - Sep 23 with 4146 viewsGTCJack

Van der Hoorn on 21:01 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

Looking forward to seeing him lefr wing.

Well if Naughton is a winger...
Van der Hoorn on 21:05 - Sep 23 with 4129 viewsDr_Winston

Van der Hoorn on 21:02 - Sep 23 by GTCJack

Looking forward to seeing him lefr wing.

Well if Naughton is a winger...

Not really a sensible comparison is it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Van der Hoorn on 21:09 - Sep 23 with 4100 viewsGTCJack

Van der Hoorn on 21:05 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

Not really a sensible comparison is it?

No and I was only being sarcastic...

I don't think Guidolin is that crazy
Van der Hoorn on 21:14 - Sep 23 with 4078 viewsJack11

Funnily enough he did not know if Aguero was playing or not. Slightly worrying - not to stir the pot, but I thought to myself surely you've been working on that. Anyway in his words if it's Ihenacho, he'sh shtill an exshellent player.
Van der Hoorn on 21:36 - Sep 23 with 3942 viewsshandyjack

That's him on the bench then

Poll: Expectation for the season

Van der Hoorn on 21:38 - Sep 23 with 3914 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Van der Hoorn on 21:14 - Sep 23 by Jack11

Funnily enough he did not know if Aguero was playing or not. Slightly worrying - not to stir the pot, but I thought to myself surely you've been working on that. Anyway in his words if it's Ihenacho, he'sh shtill an exshellent player.

Had he been drinking?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Van der Hoorn on 21:46 - Sep 23 with 3865 viewsLord_Bony

Aguero returns tomorrow...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Van der Hoorn on 21:50 - Sep 23 with 3826 viewsairedale

Van der Hoorn on 21:46 - Sep 23 by Lord_Bony

Aguero returns tomorrow...

Overrated mun.
Van der Hoorn on 21:50 - Sep 23 with 3822 viewsDarran

If a player has left the training ground and told a no mark (no offence meant) that he's definitely starting tomorrow he should be dropped and reprimanded.
Thick tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Van der Hoorn on 21:57 - Sep 23 with 3770 viewsairedale

Van der Hoorn on 21:50 - Sep 23 by Darran

If a player has left the training ground and told a no mark (no offence meant) that he's definitely starting tomorrow he should be dropped and reprimanded.
Thick tw*t.

Do they know the day before though, that they're in the team as opposed to the matchday squad?
Van der Hoorn on 21:57 - Sep 23 with 3767 viewspencoedjack

Van der Hoorn on 21:01 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't throw Alfie in against Aguero could ruin the lad .., I remember one of Jazz's last games was against Citeh he had a mare and look where he has ended up.

Plus your opinions on centre halves is null & void
Van der Hoorn on 21:58 - Sep 23 with 3754 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Van der Hoorn on 21:57 - Sep 23 by airedale

Do they know the day before though, that they're in the team as opposed to the matchday squad?

squad - unless they're inner circle
Van der Hoorn on 22:00 - Sep 23 with 3737 viewsDarran

Van der Hoorn on 21:57 - Sep 23 by airedale

Probably.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024