Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke 15:00 - Oct 18 with 6185 viewsSwanjack10

Been up here nearly 3 hours and still havent seen the f ucking triage nurse, why do I pay my taxes ? Its like a cattle farm up here, dont start giggling prosser u c#nt

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:06 - Oct 18 with 4854 viewsDarran

Who did you catch it off? Did you get her name?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:45 - Oct 18 with 4782 viewsTheFranchise

Go to Neath/Port Talbot Hospital, so much faster for minor injuries. You don't get the emergencies in there.
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:57 - Oct 18 with 4751 viewsnice_to_michu

We're very fortunate to have the NHS, despite it being really stretched at the moment. It's massively underfunded, so really we should be paying more tax or at least diverting other resources towards health, in my opinion.

Private, insurance-based systems such as the US system is far worse, and certainly doesn't guarantee that you will be seen in a few hours.
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:59 - Oct 18 with 4747 viewssiralan

The trouble with the NHS is that 3% of the population takes up 98% of its resources .Back and for having treatment for self inflicted illness,whilst the 95% of us who actually take responsiblity for our well being get punished having to wait behind the obese,unwashed shites on the rare occasion we need to be seen.You only have to walk through the corridors of Singleton hospital to see the average type of patient has not much self respect,most of the males look like that guy from Shamless
https://goo.gl/images/lxejnK

There needs to be some sort of points system which actually records each persons "take out" of the system,we could then rank priority to the people who pay into but take very little out when they do need something seen to.
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 17:12 - Oct 18 with 4668 viewsyescomeon

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:59 - Oct 18 by siralan

The trouble with the NHS is that 3% of the population takes up 98% of its resources .Back and for having treatment for self inflicted illness,whilst the 95% of us who actually take responsiblity for our well being get punished having to wait behind the obese,unwashed shites on the rare occasion we need to be seen.You only have to walk through the corridors of Singleton hospital to see the average type of patient has not much self respect,most of the males look like that guy from Shamless
https://goo.gl/images/lxejnK

There needs to be some sort of points system which actually records each persons "take out" of the system,we could then rank priority to the people who pay into but take very little out when they do need something seen to.

I don't think you can say 95% of us take responsibility for our well being when 60% of the population is overweight.

Upthecity!

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:02 - Oct 18 with 4579 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 17:12 - Oct 18 by yescomeon

I don't think you can say 95% of us take responsibility for our well being when 60% of the population is overweight.

I spoke to a nurse on the admissions ward a couple of years ago, her exact words were," we used to get two main types of people in here, smokers and old people now we have a third category - obese "

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:07 - Oct 18 with 4565 viewsDarran

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:02 - Oct 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

I spoke to a nurse on the admissions ward a couple of years ago, her exact words were," we used to get two main types of people in here, smokers and old people now we have a third category - obese "

I wouldn't trust anything anyone says on that ward they were a f*cking disgrace when my daughter was in there last year and came close to killing her.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:11 - Oct 18 with 4555 viewsblueytheblue

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:07 - Oct 18 by Darran

I wouldn't trust anything anyone says on that ward they were a f*cking disgrace when my daughter was in there last year and came close to killing her.

Hope she's ok now, Dazza.

Some parts of the Heath are riddled with incompetence too.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:13 - Oct 18 with 4548 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:07 - Oct 18 by Darran

I was there keeping my unwell mother company, every so often the alarm would go off on one the machines monitoring patient vital signs, it would take a good 10 minutes before someone checked on the patient, they must have been sh*tting themselves.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:15 - Oct 18 with 4543 viewsDarran

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:11 - Oct 18 by blueytheblue

Hope she's ok now, Dazza.

Some parts of the Heath are riddled with incompetence too.

Yeah she's going well,pains me to say she hasn't fully recovered after over a year but she's well.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:16 - Oct 18 with 4537 viewsDarran

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:13 - Oct 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

I was there keeping my unwell mother company, every so often the alarm would go off on one the machines monitoring patient vital signs, it would take a good 10 minutes before someone checked on the patient, they must have been sh*tting themselves.

Dreadful ward we've had a fully apology and and admittance that they were below the standards required.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:21 - Oct 18 with 4521 viewsSwanjack10

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:16 - Oct 18 by Darran

Dreadful ward we've had a fully apology and and admittance that they were below the standards required.

Morriston daz? Im still up here waiting for xray results, patience is slowly going like a poster mentioned above , loads of uncleansed and a surprising amount of p1ssheads.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:27 - Oct 18 with 4500 viewsDarran

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:21 - Oct 18 by Swanjack10

Morriston daz? Im still up here waiting for xray results, patience is slowly going like a poster mentioned above , loads of uncleansed and a surprising amount of p1ssheads.

Aye Morriston.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:30 - Oct 18 with 4490 viewsJackfath

More evidence of a broken 2016 society.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:36 - Oct 18 with 4480 viewsmax936

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 15:57 - Oct 18 by nice_to_michu

We're very fortunate to have the NHS, despite it being really stretched at the moment. It's massively underfunded, so really we should be paying more tax or at least diverting other resources towards health, in my opinion.

Private, insurance-based systems such as the US system is far worse, and certainly doesn't guarantee that you will be seen in a few hours.

More tax, we're taxed to death and more as it is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 19:12 - Oct 18 with 4417 viewspikeypaul

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 18:36 - Oct 18 by max936

More tax, we're taxed to death and more as it is.

Yes we are taxed to the extreme,but we have a population that is increasing at an alarming rate and all that goes with that needs to be paid for,total uncontrolled mass immigration and having babies becoming a career path for teenage girls (kids having kids) are partially to blame,these two
demographics then being given housing whilst e.g. A serviceman who has done 30 years fighting for his country is forced to live on the streets since he is at the bottom of the housing points based housing list.

The balloon is being blown up to the point that it's about to go bang its inevitable.

You think it's bad now the next generations are going to have it far worse that I can promise you.

Especially since now there is no real opposition to the Tories and they have a free hand to do anything they like for at least the next 15 years.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:13 - Oct 18 with 4337 viewsmorningstar

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 19:12 - Oct 18 by pikeypaul

Yes we are taxed to the extreme,but we have a population that is increasing at an alarming rate and all that goes with that needs to be paid for,total uncontrolled mass immigration and having babies becoming a career path for teenage girls (kids having kids) are partially to blame,these two
demographics then being given housing whilst e.g. A serviceman who has done 30 years fighting for his country is forced to live on the streets since he is at the bottom of the housing points based housing list.

The balloon is being blown up to the point that it's about to go bang its inevitable.

You think it's bad now the next generations are going to have it far worse that I can promise you.

Especially since now there is no real opposition to the Tories and they have a free hand to do anything they like for at least the next 15 years.

I feel your pain Paul, but as much as some are against immigration, they really do put more in than they take out. Also a serviceman who has 'fought for his country for 30 years', would quite rightly be at the bottom of the housing list as he would have a tax free pension approaching £20k a year!
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 20:14]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:14 - Oct 18 with 4325 viewsexiledclaseboy

My Mrs was referred by her GP to the medical admissions ward (Surgical Decision Making Unit) at Morriston last week. We arrived, she was seen by a doctor relatively quickly, certainly within an hour, sent for various tests, treated, kept overnight and discharged early the following day with the pills she needed. The only real wait was for x-ray/blood test results but you'd expect that really. Perhaps she got lucky but genuinely no complaints here.

Poll: Tory leader

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:21 - Oct 18 with 4305 viewsmorningstar

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:14 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

My Mrs was referred by her GP to the medical admissions ward (Surgical Decision Making Unit) at Morriston last week. We arrived, she was seen by a doctor relatively quickly, certainly within an hour, sent for various tests, treated, kept overnight and discharged early the following day with the pills she needed. The only real wait was for x-ray/blood test results but you'd expect that really. Perhaps she got lucky but genuinely no complaints here.

Same here with my missus. Unfortunately she's not the best health wise, but she's always received great care from the NHS. My one gripe is, and not all will agree is that if you are able to pay for your prescriptions then you should do.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:59 - Oct 18 with 4234 viewsLeonisGod

Took my lad up there when he was about 2 1/2 yrs old when he had a lot of pain in his legs and hips and couldn't bear his own weight. 6.30 pm week day when we went up, they got a doc to see him at 3 am, we were the last in the waiting room. You can imagine the state a toddler is in when ill and having been up all night unable to stand up. I wasn't overly impressed, although experienced far worse at other hospitals. They don't have enough staff even when it's quiet and these new super hospitals just create bigger pinch points.
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 23:11 - Oct 18 with 4140 views1462jack

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:13 - Oct 18 by morningstar

I feel your pain Paul, but as much as some are against immigration, they really do put more in than they take out. Also a serviceman who has 'fought for his country for 30 years', would quite rightly be at the bottom of the housing list as he would have a tax free pension approaching £20k a year!
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 20:14]

You only serve 22 in the army unless you become a late entry officer and after 22 years if you make it to the top you get a tax free lump sum but your pension is taxed and you (at the top ) clear about 700/800 quid a month well that's if you left before 1st April 2015 , but good old conservative government Changed that though and the pension has now changed for the worst , and as for quite rightly! I guess in your eyes ex soldiers because the have a little monthly income should be below people who have not contributed to our country in any way or form, spent their lives on government handouts , or your local immigrant have more rights to a roof over their heads than a man or woman who has served our county for almost quarter of a century and paid his taxes every month , absolutely shocking mate
This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 23:30 - Oct 18 with 4117 viewsmorningstar

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 23:11 - Oct 18 by 1462jack

You only serve 22 in the army unless you become a late entry officer and after 22 years if you make it to the top you get a tax free lump sum but your pension is taxed and you (at the top ) clear about 700/800 quid a month well that's if you left before 1st April 2015 , but good old conservative government Changed that though and the pension has now changed for the worst , and as for quite rightly! I guess in your eyes ex soldiers because the have a little monthly income should be below people who have not contributed to our country in any way or form, spent their lives on government handouts , or your local immigrant have more rights to a roof over their heads than a man or woman who has served our county for almost quarter of a century and paid his taxes every month , absolutely shocking mate

I hope your not having a pop at me but just speaking in general. I have a friend at work who did a full term in the navy and he get's a monthly pension of £1600. But hey, my wife served 10 years including two stints in Northern Ireland in the 'good old days'. She would have had her pension at 55 but now has too wait another 5 years and she still doesn't know what she will get. I was just making the point that anyone who has served 30 years in the forces should not be living on the streets as pikeypaul was being a bit OTT.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 23:37 - Oct 18 with 4101 viewsDarran

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:21 - Oct 18 by morningstar

Same here with my missus. Unfortunately she's not the best health wise, but she's always received great care from the NHS. My one gripe is, and not all will agree is that if you are able to pay for your prescriptions then you should do.

Everyone should be paying something for prescriptions whoever you are. One of the craziest decisions I've ever known politicians to make.

Utter f*cking madness it is. It went from £3.50 an item to zero over night. If the thick Labour tw*ts had reduced it to £1 a prescription at least that £1 would go back into he system.

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 23:41 - Oct 18 with 4092 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 20:14 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

"We're terribly sorry Mrs Cude, we've done all we possibly could have to get rid of this terrble blight on your life. ...............................................................

...........................unfortunately, you're still married to him......................................."

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This nhs lark in morriston is a joke on 23:46 - Oct 18 with 4084 viewsTheFranchise

but yeah anyway. If you have a breaks, sprain, cut etc go to the minor injury clinic in port talbot. They dont have the emergencies to deal with, no ambulances with crash victims or major incidents to sort. It's set up for breaks etc. You'll be in and out in no time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024