Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A QPR Heart Transplant! 19:42 - Nov 11 with 1499 viewsBerkoRanger

Over the past few years, the heart and soul have systematically disappeared from our football club. I, like many others on here, have become bored with football, rarely visited HQ and seriously considered supporting other teams. We have gone down the usual route of changing managers on a regular basis but the downward trend of stagnation has been almost inevitable. Back in the day I used to know Ollie - we met on a number of occasions, even having a pint with him and his wife in a pub fairly local to me and I can tell you that he was absolutely devastated when his QPR tenure came to an end. He loves the club - he always has and he always will, so I am not the slightest bit surprised that he had a really good interview this week. I expect he arrived two hours earlier so he could say hello to everyone!
Some on here think that Ollie is the cheap option - In my view this is the very best option for QPR and exactly what the club needs right now. The club is effectively being given a heart transplant and I certainly feel ten years younger with this announcement. (A heart transplant does take time to bed-in but can bring a completely new lease of life!). Ollie's (and indeed Marc's) love and passion for the club will immediately transmit to the players and fans and will transform the club's outlook. The January window is only a few weeks away and I think this one is going to be very interesting as Ollie will be able to attract players previously thought unobtainable.(Charlie Adam anyone?)
Can I take this opportunity to issue a heartfelt and very warm welcome to Ollie and Marc and wish them all the very best for their future with us and can I also issue a rallying cry to all our fans (whatever their managerial preferences were) to get 100% behind QPR and give the support like we all enjoyed at Wembley. I will now be wearing my colours again with pride!
Now - what tickets can I apply for?.......
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 20:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024