Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... 09:39 - Dec 28 with 1901 viewsDafyddHuw

....................................................Chris Coleman? No thanks.
I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 09:41 - Dec 28 with 1878 viewsdickythorpe

.....................I know what you mean.........................Ryan Giggs doesnt float my boat...............the novelty of an excellent ex-player rubs off very quickly with today's primadonna players
I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 09:41 - Dec 28 with 1878 viewsswan65split

I think he has said he wouldnt take the job a few years ago.........family in the area, lol
I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 09:45 - Dec 28 with 1820 viewsDr_Winston

Why would that be unpopular? His track record in club management is, to put it kindly, patchy. He's done well with Wales, but that's a different kettle of fish.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 10:37 - Dec 28 with 1620 viewsCooperman

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 09:45 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

Why would that be unpopular? His track record in club management is, to put it kindly, patchy. He's done well with Wales, but that's a different kettle of fish.

He's done well with Wales when Bale is playing.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 11:49 - Dec 28 with 1465 viewsLeonWasGod

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 10:37 - Dec 28 by Cooperman

He's done well with Wales when Bale is playing.

So his first signing is Bale then. Tst, everyone on here always looks for problems rather than answers

I'd have said no 2 years ago, but it's hard to see how he wouldn't improve us. More certainly than front runner Giggs, who's completely untested (a few caretaker games aside). And doesn't look like he would inspire, and had a sulk when Bob was appointed saying he was too good for us.

I'd want to know if Osian Roberts would vome with Coleman - that would be attractive.
I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 12:17 - Dec 28 with 1382 viewsCooperman

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 11:49 - Dec 28 by LeonWasGod

So his first signing is Bale then. Tst, everyone on here always looks for problems rather than answers

I'd have said no 2 years ago, but it's hard to see how he wouldn't improve us. More certainly than front runner Giggs, who's completely untested (a few caretaker games aside). And doesn't look like he would inspire, and had a sulk when Bob was appointed saying he was too good for us.

I'd want to know if Osian Roberts would vome with Coleman - that would be attractive.

I never thought of that, a cheeky January bid for Bale should swing it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 13:49 - Dec 28 with 1231 viewsQuakerJack

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 12:17 - Dec 28 by Cooperman

I never thought of that, a cheeky January bid for Bale should swing it.

It would be but he's out til April... probably wouldn't want him

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 16:15 - Dec 28 with 1039 viewsGeoffThom

Not unpopular at all ,managing a national side with the cream of the country's crop is one thing building and moulding your own side in a very competitive leauge is another ,ask BOB
Login to get fewer ads

I know this is gonna be unpopular but..................... on 16:25 - Dec 28 with 980 viewsTheFranchise

Not sure I fancy anyone that's been mentioned.

We need someone to get the recruitment and identity sorted. Get back to doing what we did well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024