Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry 22:46 - Mar 2 with 1062 viewsSimonJames

Are our scouts sleeping on the job?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39142188

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 23:02 - Mar 2 with 1042 viewsNorthernr

Do you know where Brocton is?
Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 23:35 - Mar 2 with 1010 viewsSimonJames

Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 23:02 - Mar 2 by Northernr

Do you know where Brocton is?

No idea (I meant it tongue-in-cheek).
I know where Wisbech is though (having spent my teenage years in King's Lynn) - horrible place just to the right of Peterborough, where we found Conor.

Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 08:23 - Mar 3 with 896 viewsenfieldargh

I heard he was a bit of a pansy but it's a thorny subject.

Hope he beds in well

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 08:33 - Mar 3 with 888 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 23:35 - Mar 2 by SimonJames

No idea (I meant it tongue-in-cheek).
I know where Wisbech is though (having spent my teenage years in King's Lynn) - horrible place just to the right of Peterborough, where we found Conor.

I was born in Kings Lynn.
Enough said that I am glad to have escaped to Croydon when I was just six!
Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 10:17 - Mar 3 with 780 viewsGloryHunter

One of the best football headlines was when Tim Flowers moved from Southampton to Blackburn in 1993. The Guardian reported it as "Dalglish picks Flowers".
Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 10:44 - Mar 3 with 748 viewsSimonJames

Ron Flowers: Burnley sign World Cup winner's grandson Harry on 08:33 - Mar 3 by CroydonCaptJack

I was born in Kings Lynn.
Enough said that I am glad to have escaped to Croydon when I was just six!

So was George North. I still don't understand how he ended up playing on the wing for Wales instead of being selected for England - only his mother is Welsh.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024