Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 17:03 - Mar 4 with 4724 viewsnyc_swans

he's been getting better every week under Clement. thought he was fantastic today. essential player moving forward.
Leroy Fer on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 1555 viewsClinton

Been a fan of this boy for a while, thing is he's cut out the flashy stuff which I rather liked. He's a better player for it, mind.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/166520/leroy-fer-the-pla

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Leroy Fer on 20:57 - Mar 4 with 1502 viewsmarchamjack

I was definitely in the under-whelmed camp when we signed him. Squad player, at best. Never seen any consistency in his game at Norwich, QPR to make me change my mind.

Got to admit now...he has proved me wrong. Turning into a bit of beast in the middle. really showing his strength week in week out, and he has an absolutely superb touch on the ball.

Clement has given him some dog into his game, and we have missed that for some time. By no means a Roy Keane or Evil Genius, but he is hard to shake off the ball and loving his appetite now for a battle.

I'm a fan. Hope he keeps it going.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Leroy Fer on 21:01 - Mar 4 with 1464 viewsperchrockjack

No winston ,wrong yet again

It shows how poor he s been .

Different player now

And no ,you didn't always believe he was great

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leroy Fer on 21:04 - Mar 4 with 1451 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Leroy Fer on 00:14 - Mar 5 with 1248 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer on 21:01 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

No winston ,wrong yet again

It shows how poor he s been .

Different player now

And no ,you didn't always believe he was great

Who? Fer or Cork? You'll find plenty of posts from me defending both against idiotic criticism.

If a player is always poor then a player is poor. If a previously good player is poor then something else is probably going on. A simple reality that is obviously beyond you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024