Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FC Barcelona tickets 08:52 - Mar 17 with 2566 viewsW13R

Hello all, need some help here if possible please.
Me and the family are booked for a long weekend in May and I was hopeful to get a game in.
They are playing Eibar on Sun 21st May which looks like their last home league game of the season. Has anyone been to a Barca game? What's the best way of obtaining 3 to 4 tickets?
Do I chance it and pay on the day at the grounds box office, apply on line through the official website or use the likes of Viagogo?

Plus any suggestions for sight seeing or must do's would be good as I need to keep the wife happy!
FC Barcelona tickets on 09:16 - Mar 17 with 2538 viewsmarkrtid

May I suggest getting an open top bus tour to please your wife and when it gets to the ground, get off. Go to the box office and then get on another tour bus.
Other than that. There are official Barcelona sports shops dotted around the city. You can easily get tickets there.

I hope you have a great time.
FC Barcelona tickets on 09:57 - Mar 17 with 2476 viewsstowmarketrange

I was there last month,but I booked our tickets as part of a weekend deal.We met loads of people over the weekend who didn't go to the game but could've got tickets from various places.
We were right behind the goal to the left as you look from the television.The atmosphere made by the ultras a few seats in front of us was brilliant and it continued for the whole 90 mins.
Also don't worry if you buy tickets with only even numbers on them as the odd numbers are the other side of the block to the even numbers.
We had tickets 14,16,18 and 19,but 19 was in the adjacent block and we all thought that someone was going to be sat on their own but it was the seat next to18.Very weird.

Make sure you go on the stadium tour,and also that you get to the ground reasonably early on the day of the game to enjoy the atmosphere in the local bars by the stadium..

I think that someone on here said that you can buy tickets on the official Barcelona ticket website,so that might be worth trying.Good luck and enjoy it.

I just found my ticket and we had tickets in gol nord 1 superior.Access 5 Puerta 99,Block147,row 14,and the price was €73.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 10:17]
FC Barcelona tickets on 10:45 - Mar 17 with 2430 viewsderbyhoop

I cant help re Barca tickets but it's a great city, so there's loads to do. Try and get a travel pass, which can be used on buses and metro. Try to see:-
Font Majica
Gaudi buildings
Mont Juic
Placa Catalunya
Sagrada Familia
The Market (just off Las Ramblas) is really colourful
The beach

Watch out for pickpockets. They are everywhere.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

FC Barcelona tickets on 10:51 - Mar 17 with 2413 viewsstowmarketrange

FC Barcelona tickets on 10:45 - Mar 17 by derbyhoop

I cant help re Barca tickets but it's a great city, so there's loads to do. Try and get a travel pass, which can be used on buses and metro. Try to see:-
Font Majica
Gaudi buildings
Mont Juic
Placa Catalunya
Sagrada Familia
The Market (just off Las Ramblas) is really colourful
The beach

Watch out for pickpockets. They are everywhere.

I was really worried about pickpockets too,but we never had any problems.We didn't go to any tourist places though and mainly stayed in a couple of Irish pubs off Las Ramblas until we got cabs back to the hotel.
FC Barcelona tickets on 10:23 - Mar 18 with 2239 viewsW13R

Cheers all for the input, what do you reckon ticket prices will be so that I can check against online compared to on the day? Don't fancy paying £100 per ticket if I can get for half the price if you know what I mean.
FC Barcelona tickets on 11:07 - Mar 18 with 2210 viewsLblock

Been a couple of times - both times we simply rocked up and got tickets on the day.
The last time was years and years ago though! Ya Ya Toure was playing for Barca and made a mistake to mean they went in 0-1 down at the break. He got dogs abuse, the like of which I've never seen before or since (even at W12) - hankies being whirled and poision going his way.
Second half he got a goal and Barca won 6-1

Cracking City. Defo do the ground tour and take in the harbour.

Enjoy

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

FC Barcelona tickets on 19:48 - Mar 19 with 2067 viewsHarbour

Cracked city do the stadium tour well worth it loads to do in the city but leave wallet purse etc at home pick pockets muggers rife have a great time
FC Barcelona tickets on 19:56 - Mar 19 with 2053 viewsRoller

A guy I usually see on the journey home from Loftus Road was out there with his girl friend for the second leg of their Champions' League match against PSG. Obviously he had a great time but I was disappointed that he didn't stand up and applaud on 10 minutes. I asked him how he got the tickets and he said off their official website.
Login to get fewer ads

FC Barcelona tickets on 23:16 - Mar 19 with 1991 viewsM40R

There have been a few threads on this topic in the past if you can bear to try out the search function.

Main tip I would offer is to beware that sometimes Sunday matches are switched to Saturday night quite late in the day. Happened to us with about 4 weeks notice I think.
FC Barcelona tickets on 00:04 - Mar 20 with 1975 viewsonlyrinmoray

Never been but if I did I would go to see Espanyol just not interested in the big clubs its the QPR in me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024