Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Shop closed after the match 18:14 - Apr 17 with 1681 viewsmase

Do they not want us to spend our money? Club liaison chap on the door said they were "using Sunday trading hours, because it's Bank Holiday". Only at a club like this would they shutter the shop during one of their 23 most obvious revenue raising opportunities of the year. And I thought Lee Hoos was all over this kind of waste...
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 18:16]
Club Shop closed after the match on 18:29 - Apr 17 with 1624 viewsStanisgod

Every other shop in the country open 9-6. Still stuck in the 80s

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Club Shop closed after the match on 18:34 - Apr 17 with 1593 viewsBoston

it's piss poor.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Club Shop closed after the match on 20:47 - Apr 17 with 1364 viewsDejR_vu

Did the same after the Brighton game, but thought that was because it was an evening kick-off.

Had a text from the club at 12.30 about shirt prices. Then they go and close the shop. Maybe they expect people to walk out early and go in whilst the game's still going on?

They basically have 23 opportunities a season when there are 15k+ people around to sell merchandise to. Many go to the pub / meet mates for lunch before the match so would probably be more likely to go in there after a game, but they decide to close the shop. You have to admire these people, you wouldn't get away with such ineptitude in many industries.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Club Shop closed after the match on 15:19 - Apr 18 with 1076 viewsTacticalR

Surely this is the right moment for an angel investor to step in and back Connor to open an alternative shop?

Air hostess clique

Club Shop closed after the match on 15:20 - Apr 18 with 1069 viewsNorthernr

Does seem daft, but I thought this was a police thing due to the away fans exiting next to it, rather than a Sunday trading thing?
Club Shop closed after the match on 17:25 - Apr 18 with 941 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That is a bit strange I agree.
I am not sure I agree with the 'only at a club like this' bit though. We do a lot of stuff well, especially in the local community.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024