Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related 03:04 - Aug 20 with 1656 viewssmegma

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/young-norwich-city-fan-to-be-banned-indefinitely-for

Anyone abusing Richard Ireland Butler is a c*nt of the lowest order. Well done NCFC.
Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 03:26 - Aug 20 with 1630 viewsJAPRANGERS

That's disgusting! I'm sure even those fans of any team into fighting and aggro generally do not pick on the disabled.
Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 08:49 - Aug 20 with 1408 viewsdistortR

well done Norwich.
Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 09:19 - Aug 20 with 1351 viewsbosh67

Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 08:49 - Aug 20 by distortR

well done Norwich.

Yes well done Norwich FC for acting swiftly on that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 09:41 - Aug 20 with 1317 viewspomanjou

Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 09:19 - Aug 20 by bosh67

Yes well done Norwich FC for acting swiftly on that.

'Banned indefinitely'

Until next ticket renewal.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 11:26 - Aug 20 with 1157 viewsterryb

I'm assuming this is acting on a complaint that i saw a Rangers fan make to the stewards on Wednesday.

It looked to me that the stewards were going to take action against our supporter, but then actually listened to him & definitely took his point seriously.

Well done to evryone that was involved, including the stewards & NCFC.
Meanwhile back in Norwich....... Rangers related on 12:03 - Aug 20 with 1088 views18StoneOfHoop

It reminds me of Hull City executives who also acted promptly and well to life-ban their fans caught on CCTV who sang 'you get bombed by muslims' and 'you're just a town full of bombers' a mere month after 7/7/2005 when memories were fresh and raw.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024