Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sampson and Aluko 12:41 - Aug 22 with 14096 viewsRs_Holy

I am not sure if we are allowed to talk about this, (given the whole politically correct world we live in these days). But assuming we are what does everyone make of the racist claim by Eniola Aluko?
Insensitive yes, bad taste yes, racist.... I am struggling on this one??? Maybe it’s a generational thang?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41007444

Surely he was (allegedly) making a joke about a part of the world where Ebola was prevalent? If there had been an outbreak in Newcastle and he made the same comment to someone with Geordie relatives would that be racist?
I think he will almost certainly have to quit now because thats what usually happens. But this is a million miles away from Big Ron or Bobby Gould... or is it?
Sampson and Aluko on 19:43 - Oct 18 with 1004 viewsjohncharles

Sampson and Aluko on 00:58 - Aug 31 by Jigsore

and you'd be right

i'm very surprised Matthew Syed has come out in the way he in favour of Sampson like this. He's usually very through with his research, like that wonderful evisceration of Chelsea and Abramovich swimming around on Youtube, but he's got it wrong for me here. Regardless of what you think of the original comments the FA has unsurprisingly blown it up beyond belief and turned it into a complete and utter farce.

I'm surprised at your conclusion that Syed is on some side or other. He just says that Sampson guilt is a long way from being proven.

Strong and stable my arse.

Sampson and Aluko on 19:47 - Oct 18 with 984 viewsjohncharles

Sampson and Aluko on 18:30 - Aug 23 by Dorse

I am absolutely furious about whatever this is all about. I will find out who my MP is and then write them about it.

'FA in complete disciplinary and public relations fcuk up whilst fudging message on racial equality' is not a headline we should be surprised about. This bunch of imbeciles couldn't find their arses without using a map. They accepted John 'Misunderstood Muliticulturalist' Terry's 'tone of voice' defence, for fcuk's sake!

Aluko must have had a reason to be concerned (hence the compo payment), Sampson is guilty of being a fcuk wit (natch) and the FA made a serious error of judgement when they didn't put a non-disclosure clause into their payout, especially if they were supposedly concluding the matter to everyone's satisfaction. Cretinous.

We can expect to see Sampson appointed the FA's inclusion officer in the next 6 weeks.

Dorse, how about you call me a sheep shagger i.e a sexual molester of animals based solely on my race/nationality. I could sue and we could split the £80 grand.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024