Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryanair 23:34 - Sep 18 with 1276 viewsted_hendrix

Might have to get a new sales logo.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ryanair on 23:49 - Sep 18 with 1248 viewsbob566

Did you get stung Ted? I know you're a big advocate of them as am I
Ryanair on 23:52 - Sep 18 with 1245 viewsisawqpratwcity

I liked Michael O'Leary's comment "“Our booking engine is full of passengers who have sworn they will never fly with us again”.

Helluva business model.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ryanair on 00:10 - Sep 19 with 1229 viewsted_hendrix

Ryanair on 23:49 - Sep 18 by bob566

Did you get stung Ted? I know you're a big advocate of them as am I

Not directly no, but we were in the departure lounge at Perugia airport last Sunday (10th) in the midst of one hell of a thunder storm, our plane was late the bloke next to me was tracking it and said it was now heading away from us, no planes landed that morning and we was told to leave the airport and make other arrangements with Ryanair to get home, it wasn't Ryanairs fault they couldn't land but as you can imagine over 200 passengers were suddenly on their site trying to re-book a flight home without success.
Instead of getting home Sunday afternoon we walked into our house at 03.30 Tuesday morning (thanks to BA) and I was 1,150 Euro's out of pocket.
I've used Ryanair absolutely loads over the years and they've never let us down and Its just coincidence that this diabolical business with them cancelling some 50 flights a day for the next 5-6 weeks happened a week after our bolox up in Italy.
Their after sales system is bloody crap though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ryanair on 00:54 - Sep 19 with 1192 viewsBoston

Let's face it, Ryanair are fockers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ryanair on 08:46 - Sep 19 with 1015 viewsMonahoop

Read the book Ruinair by the Irish writer Paul Kilduff. A lot of tongue in cheek jibes at Ryanair and O'Leery but most are not far from the truth.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Ryanair on 12:26 - Sep 19 with 878 viewsYorkRanger

Golfing in the Algarve in a couple of weeks and had a slightly worrying 24 hours until they agreed to publish a list of all cancellations, which they have now done and thankfully our flights are not on it....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024