Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bilic and Koeman 22:03 - Oct 20 with 1659 viewsHayesender

Maybe they should just swap jobs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bilic and Koeman on 22:04 - Oct 20 with 1655 viewsdanehoop

wonder which one 'arry reckons would best suit his knees and Rosey's financial demands?

Never knowingly understood

Bilic and Koeman on 22:13 - Oct 20 with 1632 viewscolinallcars

I was reading an article from this morning's paper. Wet Spam have sold 52000 STs but the fans are in desperation about the new ground which is utterly lacking in atmosphere. The new seats nearer to the pitch will not now be built and the fans' misgivings are falling on deaf ears. I've nothing against the 'ammers but it would serve the owners right if they go down and entertain Burton in the wonderful London Stadium.
Bilic and Koeman on 01:36 - Oct 21 with 1552 viewsTacticalR

It looks like the government will have to step in and award West Ham extra points to prevent relegation.

Air hostess clique

Bilic and Koeman on 07:44 - Oct 21 with 1491 viewspaesanu

A few years ago West Ham and Southampton swapped managers didn't they? Pardew and that other one.

I just don't like the West Ham owners for having the balls to call it the London stadium. As if WH are supposed to represent the city to some fans in East Asia.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Bilic and Koeman on 07:47 - Oct 21 with 1488 viewsLblock

I read Bilic’s crazy article in The Evening Below Standard on the way home last night

In it he was kind of blaming their poor home form on there being too much green around the pitch. He said they want to change it to a dark colour like claret. Then he said the club couldn’t get permission “even though we’ve OFFFERED to pay the £200k it would cost”
I was shocked....... Wet Spam paying for something (or actually offering to) at The Taxpayers Stadium? Madness!!

The article smacked of a desperate man which is a shame as I actually like him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bilic and Koeman on 08:15 - Oct 21 with 1458 viewstraininvain

Bilic and Koeman on 07:47 - Oct 21 by Lblock

I read Bilic’s crazy article in The Evening Below Standard on the way home last night

In it he was kind of blaming their poor home form on there being too much green around the pitch. He said they want to change it to a dark colour like claret. Then he said the club couldn’t get permission “even though we’ve OFFFERED to pay the £200k it would cost”
I was shocked....... Wet Spam paying for something (or actually offering to) at The Taxpayers Stadium? Madness!!

The article smacked of a desperate man which is a shame as I actually like him

I was at the game last night sat at almost pitch level. I can kind of see what Bilic is talking about- if a player is at one end of the pitch it must be difficult to gauge how far you need to run. But I suppose it's the same for both teams.

And whoever quoted £200k is taking the p1ss! Feel like getting in touch and quoting £150k!!
Bilic and Koeman on 11:28 - Oct 21 with 1339 viewsLblock

Bilic and Koeman on 08:15 - Oct 21 by traininvain

I was at the game last night sat at almost pitch level. I can kind of see what Bilic is talking about- if a player is at one end of the pitch it must be difficult to gauge how far you need to run. But I suppose it's the same for both teams.

And whoever quoted £200k is taking the p1ss! Feel like getting in touch and quoting £150k!!

I’ll undercut you at £100k

It’s bullshit though isn’t it? Surely that should benefit the Spammers as the home team?!?! They should be far more used to it than teams like Brighton visiting for the first time!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bilic and Koeman on 13:10 - Oct 21 with 1276 viewsTacticalR

The worst aspect of the whole affair is not that the stadium has cost a fortune, but that it has produced something that nobody wants (with the possible exception of the West Ham board, the LDDC and Boris Johnson).

Even after stadium conversion costs of over £300 million the system for moving seats is quite primitive:

'The cost of moving rows of seats from football mode to accommodate the running track, and back again, every summer has soared from an estimated £300,000 to an extraordinary £8m.'

'It soon became clear it would take at least 15 days to remove the lower tiers, even with a team of labourers working 24 hours a day, and the same again to put them back.'

West Ham stadium faces losses for years due to retractable-seating problems
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/nov/02/west-ham-stadium-losses-retractabl
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 13:11]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024