Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now 22:36 - Dec 19 with 2943 viewsThe_undecided

They only lasted a season and removed Malky at Christmas, looking back I guess they may of seen off relegation had Malky remained instead of putting in a clueless manager (any similarities), and the side that went down arguably looked stronger on paper than we do at the minute.
Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 22:48 - Dec 19 with 2908 viewsLeonWasGod

No idea. Only saw them twice, and the second time we tore them apart.

We're a bad team though. Too powderpuff, naive and lacking quality in key areas.
Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 22:56 - Dec 19 with 2883 viewsmonmouth

No, they were one of the worst teams in PL history.

We just have one of the worst 'managers' and chairman in PL history.

They were dogshit and still are. Hope that helps you 'decide'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 23:13 - Dec 19 with 2848 viewsTNT

It's not Byron The Undecided, is it, FFS?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 23:41 - Dec 19 with 2796 viewsThe_undecided

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 23:13 - Dec 19 by TNT

It's not Byron The Undecided, is it, FFS?

No but I am a stats man, and looking at their performance at this point in the 13/14 season they were on 17 points, not that its a problem as we have been here before, but this season I don't see where the players are to turn things around, the confidence is not there, we are weak and offer little in attack. And to top it off we either stick at it with Clem or we make a change, its stick or twist.
Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 23:46 - Dec 19 with 2785 viewsTNT

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 23:41 - Dec 19 by The_undecided

No but I am a stats man, and looking at their performance at this point in the 13/14 season they were on 17 points, not that its a problem as we have been here before, but this season I don't see where the players are to turn things around, the confidence is not there, we are weak and offer little in attack. And to top it off we either stick at it with Clem or we make a change, its stick or twist.

Byron used to call us 'we' too, wum.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 23:54 - Dec 19 with 2771 viewsswan65split

we are shyte, cardiff were and always will be shyter...........stupid question
Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 05:58 - Dec 20 with 2674 viewsDr_Winston

Player for player we're way better than they were but as Monny correctly states, we're being far poorly managed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 07:16 - Dec 20 with 2614 viewsShonky

They were doing ok until they got rid of Milky.

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 17:15 - Dec 20 with 2382 viewsbyron

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 05:58 - Dec 20 by Dr_Winston

Player for player we're way better than they were but as Monny correctly states, we're being far poorly managed.

Not sure about that winston.....bar you’re keeper don’t think I’d take any of your current team at all. They look awful. What did derby go down with? You cannot polish one you know.

Benny

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 17:21 - Dec 20 with 2377 viewsbyron

Were Kardiff a better side in 2013/14 than we are now on 22:56 - Dec 19 by monmouth

No, they were one of the worst teams in PL history.

We just have one of the worst 'managers' and chairman in PL history.

They were dogshit and still are. Hope that helps you 'decide'.

We beat you now Monmouth and you know it. First time I’ve said that in a few years mind.
Seen plenty of clubs with 30 points or under in the PL too, Sunderland, Pompey, wolves derby, Barnsley, Bradford to name a few....be able to add Swansea to that list won’t we?

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024